The Transnet is offering the Latest Learnerships 2019-20 in Durban South Africa. The Following Training Programmes 2019 are available at Transnet South Africa.
- Transnet Work Place Experience Learning Programme 2019
- Transnet Structure Training Programme 2019
If you are looking for Transnet Careers for 2019, it is the best chance for you to join Transnet as learner. The Transnet Learnerships 2019-2020 will boost your experience level in short span of time, and you will get more better Transnet Jobs 2019 after completing the Transnet Learnership Programme 2019. The Transnet Training Programme 2019 is available for hardworking and talented candidates, so you should apply online for Transnet Vacancies for 2019. The interested candidates should have a look on the details of Transnet Learnership Jobs 2019 before forwarding their job application form to the recruitment department.
Transnet Learnerships 2019-2020: Transnet Jobs and Careers
Reference Number: 20002979
Applicants that are interested in applying for any of the advertised positions must apply by registering on the Careers section of the Transnet Internet. Please take care in completing all required details on the profile, and then apply for the position.
The purpose of the Work Place Experience Learner in Training Programme 2019 is to develop a pipeline for key roles within Transnet Port Terminals (TPT) through a structured 12-month training programme 2019.
The programme seeks to place learners in specific areas within TPT according to their academic background, career aspirations and business requirements.
Follow a structure training programme 2019-20 which will include:
- Undergoing performance reviews and assessments every 6 (six) months
- Perform all duties as contained in his/her development programme, as well as which he/she may reasonably be required to
perform by Transnet Port Terminals.
Qualifications & Experience:
- 12 Months Certificate in Administration field
Must have above average computer skills
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and written
- Must have good administration and organisation skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks
- Ability to conduct research
- Ability to perform within an integrated team environment
- Good interpersonal skills
- Professional attitude and
Closing Date: 27 November 2018
How to Apply for Transnet Learnership Programme 2019-20: Transnet Vacancies
It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that HR has received the application before the closing date of the advertisement.
Note: if you have not been contacted within 30 days of the closing date of this advertisement please consider your application as unsuccessful.
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria and other essential requirements as mentioned above, you should apply online for the recently announced Transnet Learnership 2019. The Transnet is one of the famous companies working in South Africa, so you should not miss the available opportunities at Transnet.