The Allan Gray Orbis Foundation is offering the Latest Fellowship 2017 in South Africa. The Fellowship Opportunity for 2017 is available for the hard working and most talented candidates / students. The Opportunity is available for Grade 12 and First Year Students in South Africa. The Allan Gray Orbis Foundation Scholarships 2017 are available for hard working and talented candidates, so they should not miss the fellowship opportunity.
The Allan Gray Orbis Foundation Fellowship 2017 will enable you to study with more ease and reliability. The Fellowships 2017 are rare in South Africa, so you should not miss the chance. You should forward your fellowship application form to the concerned department at the earliest possible time. The interested candidates can have a look on the descriptions of the Allan Gray Orbis Foundation Scholarships / Fellowships 2017 before submitting their application form.
Allan Gray Orbis Foundation Fellowship 2017: Scholarship Opportunities in South Africa
Take the first step in Shaping your Future! Apply for the Allan Gray Orbis Foundation Fellowship opportunity.
Fellowship Applicants need to be able to show a track record of leadership or being entrepreneurially minded. The Foundation’s framework to measure this as follows:
- Achievement Excellence: The ongoing pursuit of excellence with tangible and specific focus on setting goals. A motivation to make a difference and leave a mark.
- Intellectual Imagination: Demonstrated by an established record of intellectual achievement; an ability to see the unseen, challenge the status quo and suggest that things could be done differently.
- Courageous Commitment: The courage and dedication to continue, realising that applying consistent commitment has a way of overcoming.
- Spirit of Significance: A weight of personality that comes from living a life personified by passion and integrity.
- Personal Initiative: A person who makes things happen and celebrates the satisfaction of bringing new things into being. Independent, proactive and self-starting
Apart from being entrepreneurially minded, there are a couple of mandatory academic requirements that applicants need to fulfil:
1st Year University
- Citizens of South Africa
- Belief in the future of your country
- An ambassador of the Foundation’s intended profile (see General Selection Criteria above)
- Studying towards a degree in Commerce, Science (excluding Medicine), Humanities (majoring Politics, Philosophy or Economics), Engineering or Law
- Studying at the following universities WITS, UJ, UCT,NMMU, Rhodes, UWC, Stellenbosch, TSiBA, UFS or UP
- Minimum average of 65% for your 2015 mid-year (June) exam results
- You cannot be older than 22 years of age in the year of your application
Closing Date: 31 August 2016
How to Apply for Latest Fellowship 2017 at Allan Gray Orbis Foundation South Africa
The Fellowship Programme 2016 will manage your educational expenses. So if you meet the minimum eligibility criteria, you should Apply Online for the Latest Fellowship Opportunities 2016 available in South Africa. The interested candidates should Click here to download the application form and apply online for Scholarships / Bursaries.
- You can also SMS “1st Year and your Fax Nr. or email address” to 36777 to have an application form faxed or emailed to you
- Submit a hard copy of your application form before or on the closing date to, 46 Hof Street, Oranjezicht, Cape Town or to 8th Floor, Forum Building, Maude Street, Sandton, Johannesburg. Alternatively post it to Allan Gray Orbis Free Post License No. CB11349, Kloof Street, 8008
- No late applications will be accepted.