The Old Mutual Group is offering the Latest Amathuba Learnership Opportunities 2016 in South Africa. The Amathuba Learnerships 2016 are available for hard working and talented persons, so you can apply online for the Old Mutual Group’s Amathuba Learnership Programme 2016. The Amathuba Learnerships Training Jobs are available in Cape Town, where you can easily optimize your career by engaging your skills under the kind control of veterans.
The Old Mutual Careers usually remain available / vacant, and you may avail the Old Mutual Group Vacancies after getting the experience certificate from the company. The Old Mutual Jobs will be helpful for you in near future, when you will be getting more better Career and Job opportunities relevant to your field.
Amathuba Learnership Programme 2016: Learnerships in Cape Town
Old Mutual offers in-house training in a variety of skills for matriculants with no previous work experience.
The Amathuba (“opportunities”) Learnership Program develops matriculants with no previous work experience. Learners that successfully complete the program obtain a Wealth Management Level 4 qualification. The 12-month program contains classroom and workplace components.
Old Mutual is a multi-national financial services company that employs in excess of 50000 people globally. And, whether it is in product innovation, service excellence or policy development, Old Mutual is a leader in the financial services arena.
- Applicants must have passed Grade 12 and must be currently unemployed.
- Applicants must have passed Grade 12 or NQF level 4: English (50% or over) and Pure Maths (50% or over) or Maths Literacy (70% or over)
- Applicants must not have more than a Grade 12 or NQF level 4 qualification.
- Applicants must have passed an official second language (50% or over).
- Only SA citizens aged between 18-25 are eligible to apply.
- As per Old Mutual’s Employment Equity plan, preference will be given to Black Candidates, Black Women and Black People with disabilities.
- Learnerships are only available in Cape Town.
Your CV must include the following:
- Race, Gender, Nationality, Age, Matric Subjects and results, Residential Address, Disability status (yes or no), list any complete or uncompleted qualifications.
- Shortlisted applicants will be invited to undergo written assessments.
- Candidates must have a favorable credit status.
- Based on the assessment results a further short list of applicants will be invited to attend a competency based interview.
- A final short list of applicants will be invited to a final interview with Line Managers.
- Offers will be extended to successful applicants by mid February and the Learnership commences on 1 March 2016.
How to Apply for Amathuba Learnerships at Old Mutual South Africa
If you comply with the eligibility criteria as mentioned above, you should Click here to apply online for the recently announced Learnership Offers available in Cape Town at Old Mutual Group of South Africa. The successful candidates will get better training and valuable experience that help them in getting better careers.