Anglo American Thermal Coal is offering the Latest Learnerships 2015 in New Denmark Colliery, South Africa. Anglo American Learnership Opportunities are available for Diesel Mechanics, Fitters and Electricians in Mpumalanaga, South Africa. If you are trying to make your career in these mentioned fields, then you should go for the Anglo American Learnership Programme 2015 to gain valuable experience in the specific field.
Anglo American Learnerships 2014 have been announced previously in different categories, and now the company has come up with the latest Learnership Opportunities to make you more professional in your field. Anglo American Vacancies and Jobs also remain vacant in different fields, and it is also possible that you get Jobs at Anglo American after having the required experience in the relevant field.
Anglo American Learnerships in New Denmark Colliergy, Mpumalanaga should be availed by the serious and hard working candidates, who are willing to get experience in the relevant field. You may also get more better Electrician Jobs as well as Fitter and Diesel Mechanic Jobs after having experience at Anglo American, South Africa. The people who are interested in this Learnership Training Programme can submit their application after having a look on the details of available Learnerships at Anglo American, South Africa.
Anglo American Learnership Opportunities in New Denmark Colliery, South Africa
Anglo’s thermal coal business has operations in South Africa, and we have a strong standing in both the export and domestic markets. While much of our coal is used for power generation, it also fuels a range of other industries. A part of Anglo American, we are helping to build the leading global mining company.
More than that, we make a lasting difference to the partners and communities we serve, because the best way forward is together.
The following learnership opportunities exists at the Kriel Colliery in Mpumalanaga.
Disciplines you can apply for:
• Diesel Mechanic
- N2/N3 Technical qualification with relevant subjects i.e.:
- Electrician (Maths, Engineering Science, Industrial Electronics, Electrical Theory)
- Fitter (Maths, Engineering Science, Engineering Drawing, Fitting & Machining Trade Theory)
- Diesel Mechanic (Maths, Engineering Science, Engineering Drawing, Diesel or Motor Trade Theory)
- Subjects with F symbols will not be accepted.
- A valid K53 provincial driver’s license will be advantageous
- Candidates must be able and prepared to undergo a psychometric assessment.
- Must be in possession of or able to obtain a certificate of fitness.
- Must be able and willing to work shifts, standby & call outs when required.
- Be able to cope with pressure, be innovative & a self-starter.
- Be able to identify faults without supervision.
- Experience in the Mining Sector will be advantageous.
- Sound knowledge of Safety Systems, Regulations and Standards with a high regard to safety and an excellent safety record.
Closing Date: 25 August 2014
How to Apply for Anglo American Learnerships in South Africa
Anglo American is offering the Learnership Opportunities in New Denmark Colliery for those candidates who are willing to get valuable and good experience in the specific fields. Anglo American Jobs and Career may also be availed by the successful candidates. If you comply with eligibility criteria and other requirements, you can Click here to apply online for the recently announced Learnership Jobs at Anglo American South Africa. Keep in mind the closing date of Learnership Jobs and submit your application at the earliest convenient to have valuable experience as Electrician, Diesel Mechanic and Fitter.