The Arcelormittal Careers and Jobs for 2017 have been announced in various fields and categories. Artisan Training Programme 2017 is available for hard working candidates, and now you can avail the Arcelormittal Jobs by forwarding your application form to recruitment department.
Artisan Training Scheme 2017 is available in various fields. The Following Training Programmes 2017 are available at Arcelormittal South Africa.
- Welder Training Programme
- Fitter and Turner Training Programme
- Millwright Training Programme
- Electrician Training Jobs
- Instrumentation Training Program
- Diesel Fitter Training Programme
- Rigger Training Programme
- Roll Turner Training Jobs
- Refractory Mason Training Scheme
If you are looking for Arcelormittal Vacancies, then you should apply online for Arcelormittal Training Scheme 2017. The Artisan Training Jobs 2017 have been announced by various companies, but you should not miss the Arcelormittal Training Programme 2017 available in South Africa. The interested candidates can go through the complete job details before forwarding their job application form to recruitment department.
Arcelormittal Training Jobs for 2017: Artisan Training 2017 in SA
Interested in a global engineering career with the largest steel manufacturer in the world? ArcelorMittal South Africa, Vanderbijipark Works would like to announce the following bursary opportunities: Training as artisans is provided in the following fields: Welder, Boilermaker, Fitter and Turner, Fitter, Millwright, Electrician, Instrumentation, Refractory Mason, Diesel Fitter, Rigger, Roll Turner.
ArcelorMittal is the world’s leading steel and mining company with 115 million tonnes of annual production capacity and 222.000 employees across 60 countries, The company is the leader in all major global steel manufacturing; including automotive, construction, household appliances and packaging, with leading research and development and technology, as well as sizable captive supplies of raw material and distribution network.
Applicants must have been previously employed contributing to the Unemployment Insurance Fund (UIF).
- Be unemployed but have been previously employed, contributing to the Unemployment Insurance Fund (UIF) or
- Be unemployed, have never worked nor contributed to Unemployment Insurance Fund (UIF)
Required qualifications are:
- A full Grade 11 qualification with English, Mathematics (not Maths Literacy), Physical/Engineering Science, relevant trade theory and an additional relevant technical subject – all passed or
- A full N2 certificate (Mathematics, Engineering Science, relevant trade theory and an additional relevant technical subject) (Evidence of English on at least Grade 11) – all passed or
- A full NCV Level 3 or a Technical Learnership NQF Level 3 with related technical subjects.
Previous recognised formal trade-related institution training will be an advantage. A contractual training agreement will apply. The bursary includes specified training costs, PPE, payment of institutional training, personal insurance as well as a bursary allowance. Permanent employment on completion of the trade is not guaranteed.
Closing date is 28 February 2017
How to Apply for Artisan Training Programme 2017: Arcelormittal Careers & Jobs in SA
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned above, you should Click Here to apply online for recently announced Artisan Jobs or Artisan Careers for Trainees. If you encounter any difficulties, you can also visit the ArcelorMittal Science Centre in Sebokeng. It’s located in between the Sedibeng District and Sedibeng College. Remember to take all your documents so they can assist you.
- Preference will be given to previously disadvantaged groups
- The successful candidates will be subject to a medical examination.
ArcelorMittal Jobs usually remain vacant in SA, and you can avail these Jobs after completing the Training Jobs. The Artisan Training Programme 2017 will boost your experience level in short span of time, and you will get more better Artisan Vacancies or Artisan Jobs in near future. So you should not miss the Training Opportunities available at ArcelorMittal.