The Latest Bursary Programme 2016 are available at Digby Wells Environmental, South Africa in various fields including Aquatic Health, Hydrogeology, Hydrology, Zoology, Environmental Sciences, Botany and Geography. The Digby Wells Environmental Bursaries 2016 are available for hard working and talented candidates, so they should not waste their time in availing these Bursary Schemes 2016. The interested persons should download the Bursary Applications Form to forward it at the first convenient.
The Digby Wells Environmental Bursary Programme 2016 will make your study time more easier and reliable. They will pay for your post graduate educational expenses for year 2016. The interested candidates should avail these 2016 Bursaries in South Africa after having a look on the details below.
Latest Bursaries at Digby Wells Environmental South Africa
Digby Wells Environmental provides premier environmental and social services to the mineral resources and energy industries across Africa.
Digby Wells Environmental invites undergraduates registering for 1st, 2nd year, 3rd year and Post Graduate studies for the 2016 academic year, to apply for entrance to their bursary programme. This programme provides tertiary education access and employment for a selected number of learners who are academically capable and want a career in managing the environment.
The bursary programme includes financial aid, comprising of tuition fees, a laptop, and book allowance. Learners, who will be inducted into the Company, will also receive paid vacation employment with practical training and on-site exposure, on-going mentorship from our highly experience staff and full-time employment on graduation.
- Learners must demonstrate academic potential;
- Learners must be South African citizens;
- Preference may be given to historically disadvantaged learners;
- Funding may only be awarded for full time study;
- The learners must demonstrate a high level of passion towards working outdoors, and want to contribute and make a difference to the environment;
- The application process is highly competitive and potential applicants must be able to demonstrate both a high degree of motivation and the preparation and ability required to complete their studies; and
- Learners must be prepared to sign an employment contract with the company prior to the 2016 academic year commencing.
Approved fields of study
Students must be eligible and want to study towards a career in the Environmental Industry. As such the following fields study will be eligible for bursary support:
- BSc Environmental Sciences
- BSc Aquatic Health
- BSc Hydrogeology
- BSc Botany
- BSc Geography
- BSc Zoology
- BSc Hydrology
Only applicants who have obtained the following marks for Grade 12 or A Levels year will be considered:
- A minimum of 60% in Mathematics;
- A minimum of 60% in English; and
- A minimum of 60% in Physical Science
Closing Date: 31 August 2015
How to Apply for Bursary Programme 2016 at Digby Wells Environmental South Africa
You can obtain an application form with instructions by sending an e-mail with the subject line to include “Please send me a bursary application form” to firstname.lastname@example.org or click here to download the form. The closing date for submitting your completed application form with all supporting documents is 31 August 2015.
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned above, you can apply online for the recently announced bursary scheme for 2016 available at Digby Wells Environmental.