The Business Administration Learnerships 2016 are available at Vodacom in Johannesburg, South Africa. It is a 12 Months Admin Learnership Programme at Vodacom, where you will go through several administrative tasks to learn more about the business management field.
Vodacom Jobs and Careers are usually available in Johannesburg and Cape Town, South Africa, where you can optimize your skills by working in a dynamic way at esteemed organization / company. Hence Vodacom Learnership Programme 2016 has been announced for those candidates who are serious in learning something special in their field i.e. Business Administration.
Business Admin Learnership Programme 2016 can be beneficial for you, as it will raise your expertise, knowledge and experience in short span of time, and you will get Business Administration Experience while going through different tasks at the Admin Section of Vodacom, South Africa. It is also expected that you will get more better job opportunities and career offers after completing the 12 months Business Administration Learnership at Vodacom. Hence if you are interested, you should have a look on the details of Learnership Programme to submit your learnership job application at the earliest possible time.
Vodacom Learnerships 2016 in Business Administration
The Business Administration Learnership programme offers a fantastic opportunity to join Vodacom based at our Midrand campus in Johannesburg. During the 12 month placement you will receive invaluable experience working within Vodacom on a variety of interesting projects.
- Develop a talent pipeline of skilled individuals for identified business areas at Vodacom
- Create an opportunity for individuals who do not have a tertiary qualification to acquire a NQF level 2 formal qualification within a specified field in the telecommunications environment
- Develop competence against the required outcomes within the specified qualification
- Focus on the development of various skills required within the total telecommunications environment during the programme
- Raise both the candidate’s commercial awareness and interpersonal skills to new levels so that they able to perform effectively within the environment.
- Matric/Grade 12
- Essential requirements: Applicants must not be current permanent employees of Vodacom SA
- Be willing to sign a fixed-term employment contract for 12 months
What’s in it for you?
- Obtain a NQF level 2 formal qualifications within a specified field
- Find out more about Vodacom and the telecommunications industry.
- Gain valuable work experience and enhance both technical and corporate skills
- Develop a real understanding of area of work so the candidates can make informed career decisions.
- Build contacts and networks within Vodacom.
Learners must be willing to commit themselves to the full training period stipulated in the learnership contract.
How to Apply for Business Administration Learnerships 2016 at Vodacom
If you comply with the eligibility criteria and other requirements provided by Vodacom, South Africa, you may visit their official site (Vodaco Official Site) for finding the more job details available at Vodacom. You can also browse for more recent jobs at Vodacom to engage yourself at an esteemed company. The Business Administration experience will be helpful for you in your career, so you should not miss the Learnerships at Vodacom in Business Administration field.