The Competition Commission South Africa is offering the Latest Finance Graduate Trainee Jobs 2015 / 2016 in Pretoria, SA. The Finance Graduate Jobs 2015 will kick start your career and boost your experience level in short span of time by engaging you under the team of finance experts. The Competition Commission of South Africa is offering the Finance Graduate Training Programme 2016 / 2016 for those candidates who are willing to get experience in the Finance Management field. Various Jobs for Finance Graduates are available in South Africa, so you should get training to get experience in the field.
The Competition Commission Vacancies and Jobs usually remain available in South Africa and many other countries, and you may also avail these Jobs and Career Opportunities after completing the Graduate Trainee Programme 2015/2016. It is also worth mentioning here that you may get more better Finance Jobs and Finance Careers after having experience certificate from the Competition Commission South Africa. The interested candidates should have a look on the Finance Graduate Internships 2015/2016 before forwarding their job application to the concerned / recruitment department of the company.
Competition Commission Offers Finance Graduate Trainee Jobs / Training Programme / Internships 2015/2016 in Pretoria, South Africa
Interested applicants, who have completed their, Bcom in accounting, Bcom pt or Bachelor of Accounting Sciences in Financial Accounting are invited to forward their applications for this exciting 12 months Graduate Trainee Programme.
We offer successful candidates:
- ·An opportunity of being trained in competition law and economics as the first step on an exciting career in this field.
- the opportunity to gain hands-on experience in the dynamic and growing field of competition law in South Africa
- Technical and Soft Skills training through our Capacity Building Workshops and use of external training providers.
- Monthly wages to cover your transport fares and living allowance.
- Coaching and Mentorship programme
- an opportunity for you to actively participate in reaching the objectives of building an efficient, free and fair economy for all South Africans
Requirements / Eligibility Criteria
- Bcom in accounting, Bcompt or Bachelor of Accounting Sciences in Financial Accounting
- Be a South African citizen
- Have obtained an average of 60% pass rate
- A consistent academic performer
- Should not have worked as a permanent employee previously
All applicants should have good academic background and well-developed writing, interpersonal skills and be computer literate.
How to Apply for Finance Graduate Internships 2015 / Training Programme 2015 in South Africa at Competition Commission SA
If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned above, you should Apply Online for the recently announced Finance Graduate Programme 2015.
- Attach CV, academic transcripts, Senior certificate with results and your ID copy
- Include contact details of two suitable references
NB: Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
The Graduate Programme 2015 will be helpful for you in near future, when you will be getting more better Finance Jobs and Career Offers at various big companies of South Africa. The Finance is a field that needs good training to make you veteran and provide you better experience, so don’t miss the chance, and be a part of Competition Commission of South Africa.