National Department of Social Development is offering the Latest Vacancies 2014 and Internship Jobs for 2014-2015 in Pretoria, South Africa. The National Department of Social Development Pretoria has announced the recently opened Internship Programme 2014/2015 for the candidates, who have completed the National Diploma / Advanced Certificate.
National Department of Social Development Internships for 2014-2015 are for hard working and interested candidates, who are willing hard to get experience in the relevant field. Hence if you are looking for National Dept of Social Development Jobs and Careers available for 2014 in South Africa, you should join the Latest Internship Programme announced by National Department of Social Development Pretoria to get experience in your relevant field.
It is also expected that you may get more better job opportunities and career offers right after successfully completing the 2014 Internship Jobs at Department of Social Development Pretoria. You should have a look on the details of available internships 2014 to 2015 before submitting your internship application.
Department of Social Development Pretoria Careers / Jobs / Internship Programme 2014-2015
The National Department of Social Development (Pretoria) is offering an internship programme for the 2014/2015 financial year in the Pretoria centre (National Office).
Applications are invited from candidates who have completed a 3 year National Diploma/ Advanced Certificate (N6)/Bachelor and Honours’ degree/ Master’s Degree in the following study fields:
- Information Science/Records Management/Library Science/Knowledge Management
- Internal Audit
- International Relations
- Cost and management accounting
- Supply Chain Management
- Project Management
- Information Technology (IT)/Information Systems
- Human Resource Management
- Public Administration/Management
- Labour Relations
- LLB/ Law/Paralegal Studies
- Management Services/Operations Management
- Journalism/Communication Studies/ Marketing/Corporate Communication
- Electronic Media/Website Management
- Social Sciences/Human Sciences/HIV/AIDS Studies
- Business Processes/Organisational Development/Risk Management/Facilities Management
- Gender Studies/Women’s Empowerment/Human Rights
- Administration/Office Management
- Social Work
- Community Development/Development Studies/Youth Development
- Management Studies
- Business Administration
- Population Studies/Demography
The Programme will commence on 01 April 2014 and end on 31 March 2015.
The Interns will receive a monthly stipend as follows:
- R4, 035.00 per month for a National Diploma, Bachelors and Honours Degree;
- R4, 982.00 per month for a Masters Degree.
How to Apply for Department of Social Development Vacancies / Internship Jobs 2014-2015
Interested candidates should forward a Z83 Form (Download Here), accompanied by a detailed CV and certified copies of their ID and qualifications (Matric certificate and Diploma/Degree certificate) to the following address:National Department of Social Development
Directorate: Sector Education and Training
Private Bag X901
Or Hand Deliver at:C/o Bosman and Pretorius Street
For attention: Ms Lebogang Monama/Ms Carmen van der Westhuizen
Closing date: 26 February 2014
Enquiries: Ms Lebogang Monama; Tel: 012 312 7689/ Ms Esther Matjila Tel: 012 312 7562
Important note: All races as well as people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Due to a large amount of correspondence we envisage receiving, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you not hear from us within 2 months of the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
If you comply with the eligibility criteria and other requirements provided by Department of Social Development Pretoria, you should apply for the Latest Internships for 2014-2015 at Dept of Social Development. You should not miss the internship job opportunities, as these available jobs / internships can boost your expertise and experience level.