The Discovery is offering the Latest Learnerships 2017 in South Africa. Discovery Careers and Jobs are mostly available in various countries including SA, and now you can avail the Jobs at Discovery South Africa by forwarding your job application form to the concerned or recruitment department.
The Discovery Learnerships 2017 are available in various fields. The Company is offering the Following Learnership Programme in South Africa.
- Call Centre Learnership Programme
- Technical Training IT Learnerships
- Short Term Insurance Learnership Jobs
- Wealth Management Learning Programme
If you are looking for Discovery Jobs for 2017, you have come to the right place. The Discovery Vacancies are available for learners in the above mentioned fields. The Discovery Learning Programme 2017 will boost your experience level in short span of time, and you will get more better Jobs in South Africa. The interested candidates should have a look on the Discovery Learnership Programme before forwarding their job application.
Discovery Learnership 2017: Discovery Careers in South Africa
Discovery is offering the opportunity of a lifetime for 54 of South Africa’s brightest young people to join their 2017 Learnership Programme in the following areas
- Short-Term Insurance
- Technical Support (IT)
- Call Centre
- Wealth Management
The Learnership programme consists of structured learning components combined with practical/workplace experience which totals to 1 500 learning hours. The qualification is Unit Standard Based and the programme is registered with the Insurance Sector Education and Training Authority (InSeta) and will be accredited by the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA).
- Be South African Citizens;
- Hold a valid & recognised Matric with Maths (Minimum Level 4 – 50%) & English (Minimum Level 4 50%), Maths Literacy 60% or higher; & a 2nd language (e.g Afrikaans or a Home language; Minimum Level 4 – 50%)
- Be between the ages of 18 and 30 years;
- Have effective communication skills in the English language;
- Possess basic computer skills;
- Have an interest in Insurance in a financial services environment
- May have an incomplete tertiary (financial) qualification
- Communication – communicates clearly and professionally to clients
- Resilience & drive – pursues goals despite obstacles
- Interpersonal skills – relates well to diverse people
- Detail orientation – accurately captures or communicates information
- Desire and potential to learn
- Basic computer skills
Ensure that you apply for only 1 of the Learnerships advertised and that you meet the minimum criteria in order to be eligible for the Learnership.
Closing Date: 31 October 2016
How to Apply for Discovery Learnership Programme 2017: Discovery Jobs in SA
If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria and other essential requirements as mentioned above, you should Click Here to apply online for Disvcovery Channel Jobs available for learners. The Discovery Learning 2017 will be helpful for you in boosting your experience level in the relevant field and give you benefits in future.