Latest Engineer In Training Opportunity 2014 is available at Evraz Highveld Steel in South Africa. This Traineeship Opportunity will give Engineers the desired experience in Training within a dedicated and corporate manufacturing environment.
Engineer-In-Training Programme 2014 has been started especially for those students or candidates, who are really interested in getting experience in the vast field of Engineering. The Engineers Training Jobs at Everaz Highveld Steel are the opportunities, which should be available by the Engineering Students. After completing the Engineers in Training Jobs 2014, you may get better job opportunities with different big companies in South Africa.
This is a special Engineers in Training Job Opportunity, where you can get training in Engineering field, which is necessary to become a veteran engineer. Evraz Highveld Steel Training Programme 2014 in South Africa should be joined by Fresh Engineers, who are seeking for experience in relevant field. So have a look on the Engineer Traineeship Opportunities in South Africa and apply by going through the following details.
Engineer in Training Opportunity / Jobs 2014
Evraz Highveld Steel has an Engineer In Training Opportunity. This trainee position will give the candidate the ideal opportunity to gain experience as an Engineer- in-Training within a corporate manufacturing environment.
The program will last between 18-24 months of on-the-job training inclusive of soft skills training within the company. This will be a limited duration fixed term contract.
REF. NO. : INT EXT ADD 004 ZJ HRD 3
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
(This is not an exhaustive list of functions to be carried out).
The trainee program will consists out of the following areas of exposure:
Engineering exposure: Application and exposure within field of study.
Operational Exposure: Day-to-day running and activities within the division.
- Ability to apply relevant theory practically in any given context.
- Dynamic, energetic and committed individual.
- Computer literate.
- Leadership skills and display potential to develop into a leadership role.
- Networking skills and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Business awareness and orientation within our operational environment.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and spoken) English.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to deliver tasks in a timely manner against deadlines.
- Common sense approach and ability to work on own.
- Attention to detail and ability to take ownership and responsibility.
- Willingness to learn.
- Project management skills.
- No experience required as this will be a trainee position and on-the-job training will be provided. Should you have some experience already within the engineering field that will be advantageous.
- Completed BSc or BEng degree in the Electrical Engineering
- All subjects to be passed with a good academic average
- Must be prepared to work additional hours when required.
- Highly energetic and motivated.
- Must be able to obtain a satisfactory medical report from the company’s medical station (Red ticket).
- Applicants may be subjected to an Occupational Personality Questionnaire before being considered for an appointment.
CLOSING DATE: 17 January 2014
How to Apply for Latest Engineer Traineeship Jobs 2014 at Evraz Highveld Steel
That the reference number of this advertisement is quoted on your application form.
That copies of all the qualifications referred to on your application form, are submitted and certified.
Please submit a certified copy of your identity document.
Please utilize the application form available on the company website (click here to download it)
Please forward your application using any of the following methods:
Facsimile number: 086 649 7505
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and/or email@example.com
Persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Should the applicant be successful, the incumbent will be reasonably accommodated depending on the inherent requirements of the job.
All applicants are thanked for their interest; however correspondence will only be entered into with short listed candidates.
If you comply with the above mentioned eligibility criteria and other requirements by the company, you can join Engineer in Training Programme, which is a special Engineers Traineeship available in South Africa.