The Airlink South Africa is offering the Latest Flight Attendant Jobs 2016 in Western Cape, Cape Town. So If you are looking for the Flight Attendant Programme 2016, you have come to the right place. The SA Airlink Jobs are available for hard working and talented candidates, so you should not miss the Aviation Career Opportunities.
Aviation Jobs 2016 have been announced by various airline companies in South Africa, and you may also avail the Airlink Careers by forwarding your application form to the concerned / recruitment department. The Flight Attendant Careers are rarely available in South Africa and many other countries, so you should avail the Flight Attendant Vacancies at Airlniks, South Africa. The Flight Attendant Programme at Airlink, SA will be helpful for you in near future, when you will be getting more better Aviation Vacancies or Airline Jobs. So you should not miss the SA Airlink Jobs available for Learners. The interested candidate should avail the Aviation Learnerships 2016 after having a look on the details as appended below.
Flight Attendant Jobs for 2016 at Airlink South Africa
Location: Western Cape (Cape Town)
We invite application from all population groups. SA CAA license and unlicensed candidates are welcome to apply.
Applications are invited from dynamic candidates who:
- Are able to work on their own without supervision
- Are physically fit
- Are well groomed
- Have weight proportional to height, minimum of 1.55m and not taller than 1.68
- Are in possession of a Matric/Grade 12 certificate
- Have a caring disposition and good communication skills in English
- Are able to undergo an extremely intensive training programme of approximately six weeks, a series of assessments, interviews, security check, a medical examination, psychometric and psychological evaluation
- Are able to swim
- Are South African nationals and holders of valid South Africa identity documents
- Reside within a reasonable distance of the airport
- Have a transport
- Are between 18 and 30 years of age
Your one page CV must clear state and include the following
- A clear full length photo
- Certified copy of Matric/Grade 12 or equivalent qualification
- Any additional qualification(s)
- A pass in English in HG (D symbol – HG 1st Language or C symbol – LG 2nd language)
- Speaking French or Portuguese would be an advantage
- Direct telephone contact details and email address
- A Brief employment history and letter of motivation
Closing Date: 13 April 2016
How To Apply for Airlink Flight Attendant Programme 2016 in Cape Town
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should forward their CVs by post (only posted CVs will be accepted) to:
The Cabin Service Manager
PO BOX 7495
Bonaero Par 1622
by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Reference no: FA – CPT – 0316) to reach us no later than 13 April 2016
Please Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Applications who have not received a letter of acknowledgement within three months of the closing date can assume that they are not short listed for an interview and are hereby thanked for their application. Emails, faxes or hand delivered will not be accepted.
If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned above, you should apply online for the recently announced Flight Attendant Jobs in South Africa. A lot of females are looking for the air hostess jobs, so they should not miss the chance to work at Airlink, SA.