Latest Forestry Internships 2014 are available at UCL Company South Africa. UCL Internship Programme 2014 has been started for those candidates, whoa re willing to work in KwaZulu-Natal Midlands, South Africa in the Forestry field.
UCL Forestry Internships 2014 can boost your experience and knowledge about Forestry. It is one of those fields, which needs experience, expertise and grip on work to make your veteran. Forestry Internship Programme at UCL is available for 2014 in South Africa. Hence if you are looking to get experience while working on UCL Company Pty, Ltd, South Africa, you should have a look on the details of Internship Programme 2014 in Forestry field. Have a look on the UCL Internship Programme 2014 in Forestry before submitting your internship job application form at the recruitment department of UCL, South Africa.
Forestry Internships 2014 at UCL Company South Africa
FORESTRY INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME
MPP, a subsidiary of UCL Company (Pty) Limited, is situated in the beautiful KwaZulu-Natal Midlands, operates in a diverse agricultural environment. The rural location of the company provides work and living conditions in the country side with excellent schooling opportunities in the area.
We are inviting applications for a 12 months internship as a contribution towards the Forestry and Sugar cane industry. The internship is aimed at giving an unemployed graduate the opportunity to gain experience within the Harvesting & Silviculture environment.
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes required:
- A recognized tertiary qualification in Forestry or Agriculture
- Experience & knowledge harvesting or Silviculture is essential.
- Computer literacy with intermediate level in MS Word, MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Planning and organizing skills
- Be able to multi task, remain organized, manage time wisely and prioritize activities
- Good communication skills and fluency in Zulu is required.
The incumbent responsibility includes:
- Responsible for day to day aspects of farming operation.
- Responsible for all sugar cane and forestry production.
- Overseeing all health & safety toolbox talks.
- Ensure that all teams are running at optimum output levels.
- Perform office administration duties
Closing date: 28 February 2014
How to Apply for UCL Jobs / Careers / Forestry Internship Programme 2014 in South Africa
Interested parties should forward their curriculum vitae for attention Desiree Moodley at fax number: 033 5011 187 or email email@example.com or by post:
Human Resources Department
Attention: Desiree Moodley
UCL Company Ltd
P.O. Box 1
After getting and completing the UCL Jobs / Forestry Internships in South Africa, you may get more better job opportunities and Forestry Careers from other big companies working in South Africa in near future. So you should submit your internship application form at UCL South Africa at the earliest possible time to get training in Forestry field at UCL Company Pty, Ltd. These Forestry Internship Jobs can boost your experience in forestry, so you should get experience in your field before submitting your application for full time job with handsome salary package and other benefits.