The Leatest Graduate Quantity Surveyor Jobs 2015 are available at Aurecon South Africa. The Quantity Surveyor Graduate Programme 2015 by Aurecon is available for the candidates who are trying to become veteran in quantity surveying field. The Aurecon Graduate Programme 2015 will be helpful for you in near future, when you will be getting better Quantity Surveying Jobs and Career Opportunities from various other big companies working in South Africa.
The Graduate Quantity Surveyor Jobs and Career Opportunities are not rare in South Africa, so after completing the Graduate Development Programme, you may be able to find good Quantity Surveyor Jobs and employment offers in South Africa. Quantity Surveyor Careers will be easily available for you after getting the graduate development programme 2015 certificate from Aurecon South Africa.
Aurecon Jobs and Careers also remain vacant mostly in South Africa, and you may avail the Jobs at Aurecon South Africa after getting the certificate of training from the same company. The Quantity Surveyor Graduate Training Programme 2015 has been announced, and the interested candidates can submit their applications at the earliest possible to avail these Graduate Opportunities at Aurecon, South Africa.
Aurecon Graduate Programme 2015: Graduate Quantity Surveyor South Africa
Aurecon has a vacant position in Johannesburg for a Graduate Quantity Surveyor.The Quantity Surveyor will be required to:
- Prepare Order of Magnitude, Semi-Definitive and Definitive Estimates utilising appropriate estimating methods i.e. elemental, rough quantities, etc. for the awarded contracts
- Assist with the preparation of control budgets to establish cost base lines for contracts
- Advise on procurement strategies i.e. activity schedules, Bill of Quantities, target, cost re-imbursive and management type contracts
- Assist with the preparation of enquiry document with in accordance with the NEC suite of contract conditions for the above utilising accepted industry standards for methods of measurement, i.e. SABS 1200, Standard System of measuring Building Work, etc.
- Assist with tender evaluation and reports on contracts
- Assist with tender negotiations and contractual appointments of contractors
- Administer contracts i.e. assess progress, prepare interim payment certificates, perform on/off site re-measurement, assess variations, prepare compensation events and appropriate registers, prepare contract price adjustment and retention calculations
- Prepare and settle final accounts on contracts
- Assist with the settlement of disputes on contracts
- Implement budget control and associated change control on contracts
- Assist in conducting risk analysis and reporting on contracts
- Process commitments and invoices on contracts
- Measure progress using earned value technique on contracts
- Report on schedule and cost variances and performance indicators on contracts
- Prepare forecasts for estimates to completion and at completion on contracts
- Analyse and report on trends on contracts
- Perform cashflow analysis on contracts and report thereof
- Recommend corrective actions on contracts
- Assist in preparing management and other reports on request
- Assist with the contract close-out.
Closing Date: 31 October 2014
How to Apply for Quantity Surveyor Graduate Jobs 2015 at Aurecon South Africa
Many companies have announced Jobs for Graduates in South Africa, and you may avail these jobs as per your qualifications and requirements. The Graduate Development Programme always boost your experience level and expertise while engaging you under the team of experts. Hence if you meet the eligibility criteria and other essential requirements, you can Click here to apply online for the Latest Graduate Programme for Quantity Surveyors in South Africa. The Aurecon Jobs for Graduates will be beneficial for you, as you will be able to easily optimize your skills and expertise.