The Competition Commission is offering the Latest Graduate Training Programme 2016 in Pretoria, South Africa. The Competition Commission Graduate Jobs are available for Interns, so you should avail the Competition Commission Careers at the first convenient. The Economics Graduate Trainee Programme 2016 is available for those candidates, who are willing to optimize their career while working under the team of experts. The Finance Graduate Trainee Programme 2016 has also previously been announced by the company.
Competition Commission Jobs may also be available for you after having valuable experience in Economic Field. It is also pertinent to mention here that you may get more better Economics Jobs or Economics Careers after getting the experience certificate. The Competition Commission Vacancies usually remain available in South Africa, so you may also get a chance to work at the company. The Economics Graduate Development Programme 2016 will boost your experience level in short span of time, and you will get better opportunities after completing the Economics Graduate Programme 2016. The interested candidates should have a look on the details and descriptions as appended below before forwarding their job application.
Competition Commission Graduate Programme 2016: Economics Careers & Jobs
Policy & Research does economic research and analyses market conditions, structures and trends, and provides economic input to cases.
- SUBMIT TRANSCRIPTS WITH ALL APPLICATIONS
- Applicants must have a completed Honors in Economics degree.
All graduates should have:
- Good analytical, research and investigative skills.
- Well-developed writing skills
- Interpersonal skills as well as computer literacy are prerequisites.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Be a self-starter.
- The ability to work under pressure
- An energetic, dynamic and committed individual
- Computer literacy.
- An opportunity for you to actively participate in reaching the objectives of building an efficient functioning, free and fair economy for all South Africans.
- Exposure to excellent training opportunities.
- An opportunity to make a meaningful contribution to the attainment of the Competition Commission’s vision 2030 of a Growing and inclusive Economy that serves all South Africans.
- The Competition Commission subscribes to equal opportunity, affirmative action and representivity.
- Shortlisted candidates may be required to undergo psychometric assessments.
- The successful candidate will be vetted for security purposes.
- The Competition Commission reserves the right not to fill this position.
Closing Date: 13 November 2015
How to Apply for Economics Graduate Jobs 2016 at Competition Commission South Africa
The Competition Commission Careers are available for learns. If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned above, you should Apply Online for the Latest Graduate Opportunities in Pretoria, South Africa. Competition Commission is one of the famous companies working in South Africa, and it will raise your experience level as well as skills by engaging you under the team of veterans.