Latest Insurance Learnership Jobs 2014 are available at Pascalle in Randburg, South Africa for the people with disabilities. The Disable candidates can apply for the latest Insurance Learnership Programme 2014 in South Africa.
Insurance is a field that needs a lot of expertise, experience and skills, as you are selling services not a product. The Insurance Jobs are also usually available at big Insurance Provider Companies, and now you should avail the career opportunity at Pascalle, Randburg, South Africa by submitting your application for Insurance Learnerships 2014.
Insurance Jobs, careers and Learnerships are especially for the disabled persons or candidates, who are willing to get experience in the field of Insurance Sales. There is a saying that if you are ready to get experience in the field of sales and marketing, you should join insurance company as insurance seller, as it will be helpful in boosting your experience level. So disabled people should have a look on the Insurance Learnership details that is available in South Africa.
Insurance Learnership Jobs 2014 in South Africa
Our client, a well known company in the Randburg area, is looking to employ 5 individuals for an insurance learnership.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE: This learnership has been earmarked for PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES ONLY. Should you not have a disability, please do not respond to this advert, as no correspondence will be entered into.
COMPETENCIES / Eligibility Criteria
(Personal capabilities which are critical to the production of quality outputs.)
- FAIS/Short Term Insurance Act and other related pieces of legislation REQUIRED
- Internal business policies, procedures and rules including but not limited to credit control, marketing/advertising and communication policies.
- Understanding of the short term insurance industry.
- Problem solving
- Quality of decision making
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Customer Service oriented
- Interpersonal skills
- Integrity and trust
- Ability to work under pressure
- Results oriented
- Critical thinking
Education and Experience
- At least 1 year working experience in a customer service and/or sales environment (Insurance related Contact Centre experience an advantage).
- Certificate in regulatory exam REQUIRED (RE 5 level 1 for Representatives) or registered for the completion of the RE 5 Level 1
Closing Date / Deadline: 2025-Oct-13
How to Apply for Insurance Learnerships in South Africa for Disabled Persons
If you are willing to apply for the latest Insurance Learnerships 2014 in South Africa, you can Apply Online for the Pascalle Insurance Learnership Programme in Randburg, South Africa.