Insurance Learnerships 2014 are available in JHB, PTA, KZN, CT, PE, EL, Umthatha and MP, South Africa. Inseta Careers are offering the Latest Insurance Learnership Job Opportunities in various cities of South Africa, where you will get experience in the Insurance field.
Inseta Insurance Learnership Programme 2014 in South Africa has been started by the company to boost your experience in Insurance Sales. After getting this experience, you will get a lot of better job opportunities and careers in near future at big insurance provider companies. So you should have a look on the Insurance Learnerships 2014 at Inseta to apply online for the Insurance Job Opportunities.
Insurance Learnershps 2014 at Inseta, South Africa
Have you completed Grade 12 and would like to gain experience in the insurance sector? Are you fluent in English, and able to communicate well with people, as well as present a professional image? Are you unemployed and younger than 35 years of age?
IMPORTANT CRITERIA FOR APPLICANTS:
- A valid certified copy of a Grade 12 Certificate with a minimum pass in English of 40% AND 40% Mathematics/Maths Literacy
- Persons with a disability must provide a medical certificate confirming the nature of the disability
- Provide a positive recommendation or official testimonial from a previous school, learning institution, church, etc.
- Applicants may not be studying with any other institutions while on the Learnership
- Only South African Citizens will be considered.
- A monthly allowance of R2 000 will be paid to the successful applicants on the Learnerships. There are no costs to you in applying for this learnership.
Closing Date: 17 January 2014
How To Apply For Inseta Insurance Careers and Learnerships
If you comply with the requirements and eligibility criteria set by Inseta Insurance Sector Education and Training Authority, you should go through the following method to apply online at Inseta Insurance Company in South Africa.
- Download Application Form
- Fax, email or hand-deliver all application forms to Kelly on or before 17 January 2014 as per details on the application form.
Learnership Applications are invited from the following regions and cadidates
|All application forms must be returned to Kelly:|
|Area||Physical Address||Fax number||Email address|
|Johannesburg||115 Main Street
Mathamo Mall, Johannesburg CBD
|086 428 3124||Inseta.email@example.com|
|Pretoria||Cherry Lane, 1st Floor, cnr Middle & Fehrson Str, Brooklyn||086 428 4878||Inseta.firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Durban||39/41 Florida Road, Morningside, Durban||086 428 4880||Inseta.email@example.com|
|Cape Town||8th Floor, Pinnacle Building, cnr Burg & Strand Str, Cape Town||086 428 4879||Inseta.firstname.lastname@example.org|
|East London||5 Derby Road, Berea, East London||086 428 4881||Inseta.email@example.com|
|Port Elizabeth||1st Floor, Block C, Metropolitan Office Park, Greenacres, Port Elizabeth||086 428 4882||Inseta.firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Umtata||5 Derby Road, Berea, East London||086 428 4883||Inseta.email@example.com|
|Inseta Queries||086 754 4721||Inseta.firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mpumalanga||3rd Floor, Pinnacle Building, 1 Parkin Street, Nelspruit||086 428 4914||Inseta.email@example.com|
- Candidates not contacted for an interview by the end of February 2014, should assume that their application was unsuccessful
- Employment equity targets will apply.
If you are willing to get experience, you should avail the Inseta Learnership Programme 2014 available in various cities of South Africa. Inseta Learnership Application from can be obtained from the above mentioned link to apply online for Inseta Learnerships 2014.