The KZN Department of Arts & Culture is offering the Latest Internship Programme 2015 in various fields in South Africa. The Government Internships 2015 are available in different fields of study, so you can forward your application in the concerned field. The KwaZulu-Natal Dept of Arts & Culture Internships 2015 can jump start your career and boost your experience level in short span of time.
Dept of Arts and Culture Vacancies and Careers usually remain available in South Africa. You may get Jobs at KZN department of Arts & Culture after having experience certificate or training certificate from the company.
It is pertinent to mention here that after completing the KZN Dept of Arts and Culture Internship Opportunities, you may get more better Jobs and Career Offers in future. So you should not miss the Internship Programme 2015, and forward your internship job application at the earliest possible time. If you are interested in the Government Internship Programme 2015, you should have a look on the details and descriptions before submitting your application.
KZN Department of Arts & Culture Internships 2015 in KZN, South Africa
The KwaZulu-Natal Department of Arts and Culture hereby invites applications for internship opportunities that exist in the Department. Applications are invited from unemployed youth between 18-35 years of age, with relevant Degree/National Diploma. Successful interns will be expected to enter into a 12-month contract. Interns will receive a monthly stipend of about +R4 300.
- Financial Management or Supply Chain Management, DAC / 01,Pietermaritzburg (x4)
- Financial Management or Accounting , DAC / 02 ,Pietermaritzburg(Budgeting)(x1)
- Human Resources Management or Personnel Management , DAC / 04 , Pietermaritzburg (x4)
- Civil Engineering, Quantity Survey and Architect , DAC / 05 ,Pietermaritzburg (x1)
- Public Management, Political Science or Archival Studies , DAC / 06 , Durban (Records Mgt)(x1)Public Management, Political Studies or Archival Studies , DAC / 07 , Ulundi (Records Mgt)(x1)
- Public Management, Political Studies or Archival Studies , DAC / 08 , Ulundi (Repository)(x1)
- Public Management , DAC / 09, Durban(x1)
- Performing Arts, Drama, Music or Dance , DAC / 10 ,Pietermaritzburg (x1)
- Visual Arts, Craft, Fashion Design, Filming , DAC / 11 ,Pietermaritzburg (x1)
- History & English , DAC / 12 , Pietermaritzburg(Research) (x1)
- History, Heritage Studies, Anthropology , DAC / 13 ,Pietermaritzburg(Collections) (x1)
- Museuology, Archaeology , DAC / 14 ,Pietermaritzburg(Conservation)(x1)
- Public Management , DAC / 15 ,Pietermaritzburg(Administration)(x1)
- Library Science , DAC / 16 , Pietermaritzburg (x1)
- Information Technology (A+ & N+) , DAC / 17 ,Pietermaritzburg (x1)
- Public Management , DAC / 18 , Pietermaritzburg (x1)
- Accounting , DAC / 19 , Pietermaritzburg (x1)
- Public Management , DAC / 20 , Pietermaritzburg (x1)
- Library & Info Science , DAC / 21 Inkandla(x1)
- Administration , DAC / 22 , Pietermaritzburg (x1)
- Library & Information Science , DAC / 23 , Durban(x1)
- Visual Arts , DAC / 24 , Ulundi(x1)
- Performing Arts: Music , DAC / 25 , Ulundi(x1)
- Performing Arts: Drama , DAC / 26 , Ulundi(x1)
- Public Management , DAC / 27 , Ulundi(x1)
- Arts , DAC / 28 Ladysmith (x3)
- Public Management , DAC / 29 Ladysmith (x1)
- Marketing & Communications , DAC / 30 , Durban (x1)
- Information Technology or Computer/Information Science , DAC / 31 , Pietermaritzburg(x2)
- Journalism or Communication Science , DAC / 32 ,Pietermaritzburg(x1)
- Journalism or Communication Science , DAC / 33, Durban (x2)
- Web Development , DAC / 34 , Durban(x1)
- Graphic Design , DAC / 35 , Durban(x1)
- Photography , DAC / 36 , Durban(x1)
- LLB or Legal Studies , DAC / 37, Pietermaritzburg(x1)
- Strategic Management , DAC / 38 , Pietermaritzburg(x1)
- Accounting and Auditing , DAC / 39 , Pietermaritzburg (x1)
How to Apply for 2015 Internships at KZN Dept of Arts and Culture
Applications should be submitted on form Z83 (download here), obtainable from any Public Service Department, stating the reference number, and should be accompanied by a formal covering application/formal motivational letter, Curriculum Vitae, proof of residential address, certified copies of qualifications (National Senior Certificate and 3-year qualifications) and a certified copy of Identity Document. Only graduates who have not previously taken part in any internship programme are invited to apply.
Applications should be sent to: The Deputy Manager: Human Resources Utilisation and Capacity Development, Mr NZ Hlongwa, Department of Arts and Culture, Private Bag X9140, Pietermaritzburg3200 or hand delivered to 171 Boshoff Street, Pietermaritzburg 3201.
Closing Date: 13 February 2015
If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned above, you should apply online for the Latest Internship Opportunities at the KZN Dept of Arts & Culture. If you are looking for the more details about the programme, you can have a look on the original advert at (KZN Department of Arts and Culture). After completing the Internship Training Programme 2015, you will get more better Job offers and Careers. So don’t miss the chance, and apply for the recently announced Internship Programme.