Transnet National Ports Authority is offering the Legal Graduate Programme 2014 in Cape Town South Africa. The Transnet Jobs and Careers usually remain vacant, and you can now avail the Legal Graduate-in-Training Opportunity i.e. a 24 months Graduate Scheme 2014 available in South Africa.
Transnet Graduate Programme 2014 in Legal Services can kick start your career by providing you legal services experience in short span of time. The Legal Gradaute Jobs in South Africa are rare, and it may be best chance for you to work at Transnet National Ports Authority, as it will enhance your knowledge about your field.
The Legal Graduate Jobs 2014 are available at Transnet, South Africa, and if you are really looking for Legal Services Experience, you should submit your Graduate Training Programme application at the recruitment department of Transnet to get selected for the training scheme. It is worth mentioning here that you may get more better Legal Job Opportunities and Career Offers from various other companies of South Africa in near future. So you should not miss the opportunity, and go through the complete details of Legal Graduate Opportunities 2014 at Transnet National Ports Authority, South Africa.
Legal Graduate Programme 2014 at Transnet National Ports Authority in Cape Town, SA
Transnet National Ports Authority has a Graduate-in-Training (Legal Services) position in Cape Town. This is a 24 months Graduate Programme to provide practical on-the-job training and theoretical experience in the Compliance and Regulatory environment of Transnet National Ports Authority.
Reference Number: 10152894
Learn and understand Transnet National Ports Authority process including performing the following under supervision:
- Provide professional and credible legal advice and effective legal support on litigation, administrative law and legal risk issues in decisions relating to TNPA in the delivery of work.
- Assist and prepare regulatory and litigation reports, audit schedules, fee schedules minutes, memoranda, presentations and other and ensure that all files and all documents are recorded and stored safely.
- Assist the Legal Managers in all administrative tasks so that he/she is able to perform other strategic functions.
- Drafting an reviewing contracts under supervision.
- Gives effect to the Transnet Legal Policy and implements proactively the litigation and administrative law strategy for TNPA6.Identifies and mitigates legal risks and exposures, prepare, analyze, comment and interpret legal documents and the
- management of all litigation and administrative law matters including identifying TNPA litigation risks and motivates legal remedies, options or projects to address these.
- Assists in dealing with regulators and outsourced service providers
- Advises on appropriate legal interventions, on areas of critical concern that require EXCO, RISKCO management intervention, such as appropriate Legal interventions for example identifies, evaluates and advises on all potential and actual legal risks (produces an accurate and comprehensive monthly OPCO, RISKCO, RISKMANCO, EXCO report)
- Prepare any material required by HQ legal/regional legal advisors in a specific region.
- Gain understanding of Transnet’s ERM, Compliance, DOA and SHE frameworks
- LLB or B.Com LLB degree is required or completing same
- Code 8 driver’s license
- Business acumen, cognitive capacity
- Results driven and dynamic
- Research legislation on electronic databases
- Presentable, professional and confident
- Able to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Team player
- High ethical standards
Closing Date: 08 May 2014
How to Apply for Transnet Careers / Vacancies / Legal Graduate Schemes 2014 in Cape Town, South Africa
The Transnet Jobs and Careers have been announced in various departments and fields, and you can submit your job application to avail these job opportunities. Transnet Legal Graduate Programme 2014 has also come up, and it will go on for 2 years. Transnet has announced Legal Job for Graduates in Cape Town, and the interested candidates can send their C.V. at TNPARecruitmentCPT@transnet.net or Apply Online for the advertised position to get experience and knowledge. Transnet Vacancies can boost your experience level, so you should not miss the Legal Graduate Jobs 2014 available in Cape Town, South Africa, and submit your copies of documents along with application at the earliest possible time. The Transnet Graduate Jobs for 2014 will make you able to get more better job opportunities and employment offers in future.
Note: if you have not been contacted within 30 days of the closing date of this advertisement please consider your application as unsuccessful.