The Liberty (one of the leading financial services group) is offering the Latest Learnerships 2016 in South Africa. The Liberty Learnership Programme 2016 is available for those candidates who are willing to join the training programme relevant to their fields. The Liberty Jobs and Careers usually remain available / vacant in South Africa, so you should avail these Liberty Careers by forwarding your Learnership Job Application at the first convenient.
The Liberty Learnerships 2016 can jump start your career and you may get more better job opportunities and career offers after completing the Liberty Learnership 2016. It is also worth mentioning here that you may also avail the Liberty Vacancies after getting the experience certificate from the company. The interested candidates should go through the complete job details before forwarding their application to the concerned company.
Liberty Learnerships 2016: The Liberty Jobs / Careers
Liberty, a leading financial services group that provides investment, insurance and health offerings to individuals and businesses, is looking to employ school leavers with a Grade 12 qualification on a one year Learnership contract. A journey begins with knowing. Grow your knowledge and join the Liberty Learnership programme to kick-start your career.
Application Criteria / Eligibility Criteria
- A valid Grade 12 or National Senior Certificate with a minimum pass of 50 % in Mathematics and two languages
- No qualified degree or diploma graduates will be considered for this programme
- Fluent in English, with good communication skills and demonstrates a professional image • Applicants may not be currently studying with any other tertiary institutions
- Persons with disability must produce a medical certificate confirming the nature of disability
- Where applicable, be able to find accommodation with easy transport accessibility to areas in Gauteng at your own cost for the duration of the 2016 Learnership
Please Note: Learners will receive a monthly stipend and will be responsible for their own transport cost to the training and the workplace.
Liberty adheres to the principles of Employment Equity. Preference will be given to previously disadvantaged individuals and persons with disabilities.
Closing Date: 30 June 2015
How to Apply for Liberty Learnership Programme 2016: Liberty Vacancies
If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned above, you should Click here
to apply online for the Latest Learnerships 2016 at Liberty South Africa. The Liberty is one of the famous companies working in South Africa, and it may boost your experience level in short span of time. So the interested people should avail these careers at the earliest possible time. to get experience in the relevant field.
If you have any further question about the programme, click here to have your questions answered.