The South African Navy (SA Navy) is offering the Military Skills Development System 2016-17 in South Africa. SA Navy Training Programme 2016-2017 is available for those candidates who are willing to serve in SA Navy. The Military Skills Development Programme 2017 will enable you to get SA Navy Jobs and Career Offers in future.
It is also pertinent to mention here that you may avail SA Navy Careers / Vacancies after getting the experience certificate of training completion. The Military Careers or Military Jobs usually remain available for the talented candidates, so you may be able to serve in the SA Military after having some good and valuable experience in your relevant field. So the interested candidates should have a look on the descriptions and details of the South African Navy Vacancies / Training Jobs before forwarding their job application form at the recruitment department of the Navy.
SA Navy Training Jobs 2016-2017: Military Skills Development System 2017 at SA Navy
The SA Navy is offering young South African citizens an excellent opportunity to serve in uniform over a two-year period. The Military Skills Development System (MSDS) is a two-year voluntary service system with the aim of equipping and developing young South Africans with the necessary skills in order to compete in the open market. Young recruits are required to sign up for a period of two-years, during which they will receive Military Training and further Functional Training.
All applicants must comply with the following:
- South African Citizen (Relinquish any other citizenship)
- Have no record of criminal offences.
- Not be area bound.
- Preferably single.
- Comply with medical fitness requirements for appointments in the SANDF.
- Be free from physical disabilities and not suffer from claustrophobia or a fear of heights.
Minimum Requirements for Applicants with Matric only:
- Combat applicants aged between 18 and 22 must have completed Grade 12 with Mathematics and Physical Science with at least Level 3 for both subjects.
- Engineering and Technical applicants aged between 18 and 22 must have completed Grade 12 with Mathematics and Physical Science with at least Level 3 for both subjects
Requirements for Graduates:
- Graduate applicants aged between 18 must have a completed Grade 12 with a Degree, National Diploma or N6 with Trade Test Certificate in Mechanical, Marine or Electrical Engineering.
- Graduate applicants aged between 18 must have completed Grade 12 with relevant Support (Human Resource and Logistics) qualifications.
How to Apply for SA Navy Military Skills Development System 2017 in South Africa:
Closing date is 29 February 2016. Click here to download the 2017 SA Navy application form.
THIS APPLICATION FORM MUST BE SUBMITTED WITH THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS:
- Copy of ID
- Copy of Matric Certificate
- A Short CV
- Highest achieved qualification (e.g. Degree, National Diploma or N6 with Trade Test)
If interested in the MSDS in the SA Navy, kindly complete the application form with the requested documents & post to: Department of Defence, SA Navy Headquarters (Recruitment Centre) Private Bag X104, Pretoria, 0001
Admission Enquiries can be directed to: SA Navy Recruitment Centre.
THE DEPARTMENT OF DEFENCE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO EMPLOYMENT
Should you not receive a response by 31 October 2016, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
The Defense Intelligence has also announced the Military Skills Development Programme 2017 in collaboration with SA Navy, SA Army and SA Air Force, so you should also have a look to avail the Jobs at SA Defense Intelligence Department.
If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned above, you should Click here to download the South African Navy Applications Form for 2017. You should forward your job application form at the earliest possible time to avail these training job opportunities at South African Navy. The Military Training Programme 2017 will boost your experience level, and you may find more better Jobs in future. So don’t waste your time, and forward your application form at the first convenient for being a part of SA Navy.