The South African Breweries is offering the SAB Packaging Learnerships 2017 in Cape Town, South Africa. The SA Breweries Careers are available for learners, so they should apply online for the recently announced Packaging Learnership Programme 2017 in order to get valuable experience in the packing field.
SA Breweries Jobs usually remain vacant in various cities of South Africa, and you may also avail the SA Breweries Vacancies after having some good experience in the packaging field. The SA Breweries Learnerships 2017 are rarely available, so you should not miss the learnership training opportunities in Cape Town, SA. If you are looking for Packaging Jobs or Packaging Careers, you have come to the right place, as the SAB Jobs are available for you. It is also worth mentioning here you may get more better Packaging Vacancies after having packing or packaging experience at SAB. The interested candidates should have a look on the details of Packaging Learnership 2017 before forwarding their job application form to the concerned department of company.
SA Breweries Offers Packaging Learnership Programme 2017: SAB Learnerships in Cape Town
The South African Breweries (SAB) invites applications for 18 Packaging Learnerships at the Newlands Brewery in Cape Town. The purpose of this program is to provide applicants with an opportunity to enroll for a National Certificate in Food and Beverage Packaging, NQF 3. Learners will enter into a one-year, fixed term contract with Newlands Brewery, during which time they will undergo both on-the-job and off-the-job learning, culminating in a national qualification.
- Matric with mathematics
- Computer literate
- No experience required
- Self-directed and motivated
- Problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical ability
- Be resourceful
- Ability to work effectively in shift based teams
- Ability to form effective relationships with coaches and mentors
A Learnership is a structured learning programme that combines theoretical training and on-the-job learning in an integrated programme. The theoretical aspects of the learning are entrenched with work-based learning.
Further characteristics of a Learnership are:
- A Learnership leads to a national qualification registered on the (NQF) Qualification Framework.
- The qualification is based on SAQA (South African Qualifications Authority) registered unit standards.
- The unit standards are written to reflect value adding skills required in the workplace and contains the outcomes and assessment criteria.
- Competence is demonstrated in the workplace utilizing a variety of assessment methods and using the assessment criteria as the standard of performance.
Closing Date: 19 December 2016
How to Apply for Packaging Learnerships 2017 at SA Breweries: Careers
If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned above, you should Click Here to apply online for the SA Breweries Learnership 2017 available for packaging staff. The Packaging Careers at SAB mostly remain available, so you may easily become able to get jobs at SAB.