The South African Breweries (SAB) is offering the Latest Packaging Learnerships 2017 in Polokwane, South Africa. The Packaging Learnership Programme 2017 has been announced for those candidates, who are willing to avail the Packaging Jobs or Career Opportunities at SabMiller, South Africa. SA Breweries Learnership Opportunities will raise your experience level in short span of time, and you will get more better Packaging Careers with various other big companies working in South Africa. Sales Learnerships 2017 and End User Computing Learnerships for 2017 are also available at SA Breweries along with many other jobs.
SAB Careers may also be available for you after having some good and valuable packaging experience. You may also get many offers for Packaging Vacancies after completing the SAB Learnership 2017 in packaging field. Various Learnerships in Polokwane usually remain available, and you may also avail Jobs at South African Breweries after getting experience. The interested candidates should have a look on the details of Packaging Learnership 2017 before forwarding their job application form to the concerned department of SABMiller.
SA Breweries Careers: Packaging Learnerships in Polokwane, South Africa: SAB Vacancies
The South African Breweries (SAB) invites applications for 6 Packaging Learnerships in Polokwane. The purpose of this program is to provide 12 individuals with an opportunity to enroll for a National Certificate in Food and Beverage Packaging NQF 3. They will enter into a one-year, fixed term contract with the Brewery, during which they will undergo both on-the-job and off-the-job learning, culminating in a national qualification.
- Matric with mathematics and science
- N3 Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
- Diploma in Engineering will be an added advantage
- No experience required
- Self motivated
- Attention to detail
- Ability to interact well in teams
- Ability to work effectively in teams
A Learnership is a structured learning programme that combines theoretical training and on-the-job learning in an integrated programme. The theoretical aspects of the learning are entrenched with work-based learning.
Further characteristics of a Learnership are:
- A Learnership leads to a national qualification registered on the (NQF) Qualification Framework.
- The qualification is based on SAQA (South African Qualifications Authority) registered unit standards.
- The unit standards are written to reflect value adding skills required in the workplace and contains the outcomes and assessment criteria.
- Competence is demonstrated in the workplace utilizing a variety of assessment methods and using the assessment criteria as the standard of performance.
Closing Date: 07 November 2016
How to Apply for SAB Packaging Learnership Programme 2017 at Polokwane, SA.
If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned above, you should Click Here to apply online for packaging learnership jobs available in South Africa. SAB Miller is one of the famous companies working in South Africa, and it is offering the Latest Learnerships at SA Breweries. So you should not miss these opportunities available in packaging field.