Netcare Christian Barnard Memorial Hospital South Africa is offering the Latest Pharmacist Assistant Learnerships 2014. A Learner Basic Pharmacist Assitant 18.2 (HWSETA Learner Unemployed) is wanted at the Netcare in South Africa Cape Town. The Pharmacist Learnerships 2014 have been announced by various Hospitals and Pharmaceutical Companies, but you should prefer the Netcare, as it is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies of South Africa.
Netcare Christian Barnard Memorial Hospital Jobs and Careers usually remain vacant / available, and you may also avail these job opportunities after compelting your Pharmacist Learnership at Netcare South Africa. If you are interested in submitting your learnership job application at Netcare, you should go through the complete job details before submitting your C.V. along with Application.
Netcare Learnerships 2014: Pharmacist Assistant Learnership Programme 2014 at Netcare, South Africa
Stock control, general housekeeping and administrative tasks
KEY WORK OUTPUT AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Be available for and participate in all learning and work experience required by learnership
- Comply with workplace policies and procedures
- Complete written assessment reports
- Attend all study periods and theoretical learning sessions with training provider and take all leaning conscientiously(approximate 35 days off site training per year)
- Managing stock according to guidelines of good pharmacy practice
- Work under supervision of pharmacist
- National senior certificate or equivalent NQF4 qualification with Mathematics
- South African citizenship
- Previous admin experience will be an advantage
- Previous stock control will be advantageous
- Computer skills
- Proficiency in the English language is essential
NON MANAGERIAL/ SPECIALIST SKILLS
- Taking Action: Capable of recognising the need for action, considering possible risks and taking responsibility for results.
- Decision Making: Capable of making decisions timeously and taking responsibility for the consequences.
- Managing Self: Capacity to plan, organise and control own work environment by setting appropriate priorities and achieving set objectives within a given time frame.
- Customer Focus and Service Delivery: The capacity to identify and respond to the needs of *internal and external customers.(Internal and external customers include patients, doctors, colleagues, suppliers, visitors, vendors and any other person that requires a relationship)
- Adapting and Responding to Change: Capable of supporting and advocating change initiatives and managing own reaction to change.
- Continuous Improvement: The capacity to improve systems and processes to facilitate continuous improvement.
- Personal Work Ethic: Capacity to instil an ethic of quality and consistency in self and others.
- Building Relationships: Capacity to establish constructive and effective relationships.
- Communication: The capacity to clearly present information, either written or verbal.
- Teamwork: Capacity to cooperate with others to work towards a common goal.
- Technical Knowledge: The capacity to perform a technical function to required standards.
Closing Date: 22 July 2014
How to Apply for Netcare Pharmacist Learnership 2014 in Cape Town, South Africa
After going through the above mentioned job details, if you comply with the eligibility criteria, you can submit your C.V. at: firstname.lastname@example.org. The Netcare Learnership Programme 2014 is available for Pharmacist Assistant and the candidates who are studying medical and looking to get experience through a learnership training programme. It is also pertinent to mention here that you may also avail the other Pharmacist Assistant Jobs and Career Opportunities after successfully completing the Netcare Learnerships 2014 in Pharmacy field.