SA Breweries are offering the Apprenticeship Opportunities for 2014 at Chamdor Production in Krugersdorp, South Africa. The SA Breweries Apprenticeships 2014 can kick start your career by providing you good experience in the field of Breweries. While working at SA Breweries, South Africa you will get technical training under the kind control of veterans.
SA Breweries Apprenticeship Training Programme 2014 will give you valuable experience in the technical field. After getting the Training Certificate from SA Breweries, you may also get more better job opportunities and career offers from several other companies working in South Africa. So you should join the Apprenticeships at SA Breweries, South Africa to give your career a new boost. The interested candidates should have a look on the details of training programme before submitting their application for job.
SA Breweries Apprenticeship Opportunities 2014 at Chamdor Production Krugersdorp, South Africa
SA Breweries is offering Apprenticeship Opportunities at Chamdor Production in Krugersdorp.
Key Purpose Statement
- To acquire knowledge, skills and technical competencies in the respective Artisan Trade disciplines in order to perform maintenance and troubleshooting tasks on plant equipment.
- Attain the required competencies to perform the tasks of a competent Artisan.
- Assist Artisans with daily tasks when doing practical modules.
- Provide evidence according to development plan.
- Matric Maths or Science pass at >50%
- N3 relevant to trade
- Mental alertness, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Conceptual skills.
Output and Accountabilities
- Complete the 3 year apprentice programme as per SAB, FoodBev SETA and merSETA requirements.
- Maintain, repair & optimise plant & associated devices under guidance of qualified Artisans.
- Ensure a safe healthy and risk free working environment (level 1)
Interested applicants, who meet the above employee specifications, must click here to Apply Online.
Closing Date: 17 June 2014
If you comply with the eligibility criteria and other requirements provided by the SA Breweries South Africa, you can apply online for SA Breweries Apprenticeship Programme 2014. Various Technical Apprenticeships 2014 have been announced in South Africa, and you should get the full advantage of SA Breweries Apprenticeships 2014. SA Breweries Jobs and Vacancies usually remain vacant / available, and you may also avail these opportunities and jobs at SA Breweries after having valuable experience in technical field.