Sanlam Sky Solutions is offering the Latest Learnership Opportunity for 2018 in Houghton, Gauteng, South Africa. If you are looking for Sanlam Learnership Programme 2018, then you have come to right place, and you can avail the Sanlam Vacancies available for learners. The Sanlam Learnerships 2018 will boost your experience level in short span of time, and you will get more better Finance Jobs or Finance Careers in near future.
The Finance Learnerships 2018 are available for hard working and talented candidates, so you should not miss the Finance Learnership Programme 2018 available at Sanlam Sky Solutions, South Africa. It is also worth mentioning here you may get more better Finance Vacancies in South Africa after completing the Sanlam Learnership 2018. The Sanlam Jobs may also be available for you in near future, so you should forward your application for the Sanlam Careers. The interested candidates should go through the complete details of Finance Learnership Training Programme 2018 before forwarding their learnership job application to the recruitment department of the company.
Sanlam Learnerships 2018: Finance Learnership Programme in Gauteng, SA
Sanlam Sky Solutions offers a unique opportunity for unemployed, enthusiastic and energetic persons from the designated groups (Black, Coloured, Indian and Disabled persons) to gain a national qualification and valuable working experience at its offices in Houghton, Gauteng.
Sanlam is one of the leading financial services providers in the South African entry-level market.
The learnership offers:
- A one year contract, including a monthly allowance (R3000.00) and financial assistance for study purposes;
- A national qualification (Certificate in Long Term Insurance NQF level 4);
- Continuous coaching, mentoring, on the job training and assessment;
- A portfolio of working and learning evidence.
- Be available to perform duties in terms of the learnership agreement;
- Participate in all learning and work experience required by the learnership;
- Undertake all learning conscientiously
- Be unemployed;
- Be aged between 18 and 30;
- Be residing in the Gauteng
- Be available for interviews during October 2017;
- Be able to start with the learnership on 1 February 2018;
- Hold a Grade 12 Certificate with English, Mathematics and/or Accounting Of min 40%
- People with disabilities would be advantageous
- Be motivated to be educated and developed;
- Show initiative
- Team player
- Ability to manage self study and assignments
- Time Management
- Planning and organisation
- Good attitude
How to Apply For Sanlam Learnership Programme 2018: Finance Learnership in Gauteng, SA
Applications close on 18 September 2017.
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned above, you should Click Here to apply online for the Latest Finance Learnership Training Jobs 2018 available at Sanlam South Africa. The Sanlam is one of the famous companies working in Gauteng, so you should not miss the learnership opportunities available at Sanlam Sky Solutions.