The SAP SE is offering the Latest Scholarship Programme 2016 in Cape Town, South Africa. The Skills for Africa Scholarship Programme 2016 is available for hard working, talented and deserving candidates. If you are looking for the SAP Scholarship Programme 2016, then you should apply online for the recently announced / New SAP Scholarships 2016 in South Africa. The SAP SE Software Corporation has announced the 2016 Scholarships for those candidates who are searching for the available Scholarship Grants in South Africa.
Various Scholarships in South Africa have been announced by different companies, and now the SAP Scholarship 2016 is also available for the students in Cape Town, South Africa. The interested candidates should apply online for the Skills for Africa Scholarship Programme 2016 / 2017 after having a look on the details as mentioned below.
SAP SE Scholarships 2016: The Skills for Africa Scholarship Programme
Location: Cape Town
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
SAP are pleased to announce the Skills for Africa Scholarship programme for 2016 in South Africa. SAP is again offering a training scholarship to deserving top talented fresh graduates, with the possibility of an internship in the SAP ecosystem after training, based on performance. Successful participants will earn an SAP Associate level certification, accepted globally by leading enterprises.
Candidates must be available to attend interviews and training in Cape Town. Accommodation will not be provided.
What the program offers you
- Three month SAP training program at no cost to you;
- Hands-on simulated project exercises throughout the program;
- Additional training on design thinking, presentation and communication skills and other soft skills;
- Access to internal SAP communities and networks throughout the program;
- Official Associate Level SAP Certification
- Possibility of an internship in the SAP ecosystem after training, based on performance;
What we require from a candidate
- Candidates must be a South African National;
- Candidates must be currently unemployed;
- Candidates must be educated to at least Bachelor level in a field of IT, or another subject related to business or software;
- Candidates will preferably have graduated within the last three years with a Minimum grade of C OR GPA of no less than 3.00 – proof of this will be requested;
- Candidates will preferably have a keen interest in starting an SAP-related career involving travel;
- The course will be delivered in English so a good grasp of both written and spoken English is essential;
- Candidates must possess good problem solving capabilities, presentation skills and a general understanding of Microsoft Office;
How to Apply for Skills for Africa Scholarship Opportunities: SAP Scholarships 2016
The SAP is offering the Latest Scholarships for 2016 in South Africa. If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned above, you should Click here to apply online for 2016 Scholarships at SAP, South Africa. The SAP Scholarships 2016 can manage your educational expenses, so you should go for the scholarship application at the first convenient.