Sibanye Gold Academy is offering the Engineering Learnership Programme 2018 in South Africa. The Sibanye Gold Learnerships 2018 are available for those candidates who are willing to get experience in the engineering fields. The Sibanye Gold Careers usually remain available / vacant in South Africa, and you may also avail the Sibanye Gold Jobs after having some good and valuable experience in the engineering field.
It is pertinent to mention here that you may also avail the Sibanye Gold Vacancies in South Africa after completing the Engineering Learnerships 2018. The Sibanye Gold Careers and Jobs will boost your experience level in short span of time by engaging you under the team of veterans, so you should not miss the Learning Opportunities available at Sibanye Gold Academy. The interested candidates should have a look on the details of Sibanye Gold Learnership 2018 before forwarding their job application from to the concerned / recruitment department.
Sibanye Gold Engineering Learnerships 2018: Careers and Jobs at Sibanye Gold SA
Sibanye Gold Academy is looking for young dynamic, self-motivated learners from our local and labour sending areas who would like to enter into an engineering learnership.
The appointee should:
- Have a N2 qualification to be considered in the below mentioned trades and be committed to training for the duration of the training programme.
- Be declared medically fit for the position and environment, as determined by a risk-based medical examination at the relevant Sibanye Gold Occupational Health Centre.
The following engineering learnership opportunities 2018 are available:
- Rigger / Ropesman Level 3 – required qualification subjects: N2 Mathematics, N2 Engineering Science, N2 Engineering Drawing and N2 Rigger Trade Theory.
- Plate / Welder Level 3 – required qualification subjects: N2 Mathematics, N2 Engineering Science, N2 Plating and Structural Steel Drawings, N2 Platers Trade Theory.
- Fitting (incl. machining) Level 3 – required qualification subjects: N2 Mathematics, N2 Engineering Science, N2 Engineering Drawing, and N2 Fitting, including machining Trade Theory.
- Electrical Level 4 – required qualification subjects: N2 Mathematics, N2 Engineering Science, N2 Industrial Electronics or (N2 Engineering Drawing), N2 Electronic Trade Theory.
- Instrumentation Mechanician Level 4 – required qualification subjects: N2 Mathematics, N2 Engineering Science, N2 Industrial Electronics and Instrument Trade Theory.
The following will be required as part at the application process:
- Certified copy of South African academic qualifications.
- Application form
Closing Date: 07 September 2017
How To Apply for Sibanye Gold Learnership Programme 2018 for Engineering Candiadates
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned above, you should Download Application Form to fill and send to the required department.
Interested parties should submit an application form and recent certified supporting documents to:
Contact person: Wandisile Magaga at Kloof Campus
Phone: 011 411 2335
Attention: Theodore Mugovhani
Phone: 057 733 8795
Contact person: Malika April at Driefontein Campus
Phone: 018 781 9195
Applicants who receive no response to their applications within 14 days may consider their application for the position to be unsuccessful.
Sibanye Gold is one of the famous companies working in South Africa, so you should not miss the opportunities available at the company for academic year 2018.