Standard Bank of South Africa has started the Test Analyst Learnerships 2014-2015 in South Africa. The Latest Test Analyst Learnership Programme by Standard Bank will boost your experience level, so you should join the 2014 Test Analyst Learnerships at Standard Bank of South Africa.
Actually it is a test analyst training programme 2014 offered by Standard Bank, where the participants will get experience as well as salary. So The people who are willing to get paid learnership job, can join this Test Analyst Learnership Programme at Standard Bank. Have a look on the following job details and apply at the earliest possible time.
Test Analyst Learnership at Standard Bank
Candidates are given an opportunity to work towards a formal banking qualification at an NQF Level 4, as well as, receiving Role Based Test Analyst Training. Programme participants will receive an allowance instead of a salary. Learners receive an allowance of R5 000 per month (taxed as per SARS tax tables)
Qualifications / Eligibility Criteria
The candidate must:
- Be between the ages of 18 and 30
- Be able to speak, read and write English
- Be computer literate
- Not be permanently employed
- Not be studying at any other institution
- Not be registered on any other learnership
Recruitment Process for Test Analysts
- Closing date for applications is 15 January 2014
- Candidates will be required to complete relevant assessments
- The following checks will be conducted:
- Register for Employees Dismissed (RED) checks;
- Credit and criminal record checks;
- Reference checks with previous employers;
- Verification of educational qualifications; and
- Proof of South African citizenship
Closing Date 15 January 2014
How to Apply for Standard Bank Test Analyst Learnerships
You can Click Here to Apply online for the Latest Standard Bank Learnership Programme for Test Analysts in South Africa. So don’t miss the job opportunity and apply at the earliest possible time.