The Western Cape Government and Department of The Premier is offering the Advancement of Youth Programme 2015 for Matriculants in South Africa. The PAY Project 2015 will make your experience better in the specific field. Various Youth Development Programmes for 2015 have been announced by various companies, but you should prefer the Government Internships 2015, as they will boost your experience level in short span of time.
The Western Cape Government Internships 2015 are now available for Matriculants in South Africa. If you are willing to get experience while working at the Government Institute or Dept, you should join the PAY Project for Matriculants. The Premier’s Advancement of Youth Project is available for unemployed matriculants, where they will become veteran in their field. It is a 1 year Internship Programme available at Western Cape Government. So the interested persons should join the PAY Project 2015 after having a look on the details as appended below.
The Premier’s Advancement of Youth Project 2015: PAY for Matriculants
The Premier’s Advancement of Youth (PAY) Project is a skills development and work experience programme that aims to provide young people with the opportunity to gain practical workplace skills and experience within the Western Cape Government. Driven by the Department of the Premier in conjunction with the Cape Learning Initiative, a Special Purpose Vehicle of the Department of Economic Development & Tourism, the PAY Project is an internship programme that will give participating young people a leg-up onto the lowest rung of the economic ladder.Interested to gain work experience in the public service? Then look no further. Apply for the programme and we can make gaining work experience in the Public Service Better Together.
The Premier’s Advancement of Youth (PAY) project will provide matriculants with work and training from 1 April 2015 to 31 March 2016.
- You have written and passed the National Senior Certificate (NSC).
- You are not going to study further in 2015.
- You are a South African citizen, residing in the Western Cape Province.
- You are between the ages of 18 and 24.
- You are not sure of the next step after school
- You have no network or support to help you make career choices.
- You are financially constrained.
On-the-job training will be provided in the following departments:
- Department of the Premier
- Department of Agriculture
- Department of Community Safety
- Department of Cultural Affairs and Sport
- Department of Economic Development and Tourism
- Department of Environmental Affairs & Development Planning
- Department of Health
- Department of Human Settlements
- Department of Local Government
- Department of Social Development
- Department of Transport and Public Works
- Provincial Treasury
- Western Cape Education Department (WCED)
What will you achieve?
- Work experience in the public sector.
- Contactable references for your brand new CV.
- A set of skills and experiences that will make you more marketable and employable.
- A year in which to make informed career choices together with a network to back it up.
Closing Date: 30 January 2015 @16:00.
How to Apply for Advancement Of Youth (PAY Project) 2015 at Western Cape Government
The Youth Development Programme 2015 is available at the Dept of Premier (Western Cape Government), where you will be able to optimize your experience and skills in the relevant field. If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria and other essential requirements as detailed above, you should Click here to apply online for the Latest Youth Development Project 2015 (PAY) in South Africa. You should keep in mind the closing date, and go for the application process at the earliest possible time. The Youth Development 2015 will kick start your career and make you able to get better jobs in future.