Latest Trainee Manager Job Opportunities for 2014 are available at Sanlam Personal Finance i.e. one of the Sanlam’s four business clusters. The available position for Trainee manager at Sanlam is avialable in Bellville, South Africa.
Sanlam Jobs for 2014 are available in different departments of the company, and you can avail the available vacancies at Sanlam Personal Finance by submitting your job application letter at the earliest possible time. Sanlam Careers 2014 can boost your experience and expertise level in short span of time, as you will be going through various tasks in different departments of company. Trainee Manager Jobs 2014 have been announced by various companies, but you should prefer the Sanlam, as it is the big name among the other companies working in South Africa. During the Trainee Manager Job, you will get a good experience and expertise in your relevant field, so it is the beneficial job opportunity for you.
Trainee Manager Jobs in South Africa should be availed by those candidates, who are willing hard to work as Trainee Manager at Sanlam. So you should have a look on the Trainee Manager Jobs Descriptions / details before submitting your application at the recruitment department of Sanlam, South Africa.
Trainee Manager Jobs at Sanlam, South Africa
The successful candidate will be responsible to learn and develop by being exposed to and complete the following:
- Successfully complete training related to position of financial adviser
- Successfully complete training on support structures and processes
- Successfully complete (first line) formal management training
- Undergo rotation and exposure to different positions within SFA
- Receive coaching and mentorship by existing SFA management
- Successfully complete specific assignments and projects
- Receive exposure to SFA management
Minimum Requirements / Eligibility Criteria
Essential qualifications and experience:
- A valid driver’s license is a requirement for this position
- Fluent in English
- Grade 12 or equivalent qualification
- Business related degree preferably Financial or Investment or relevant Industry related qualification
- Previous business experience in the industry, preferably within the distribution environment
- Previous management experience within the industry and/or a leadership qualification (e.g. MBA, Management diploma, etc.) can be an added advantage, but is not a pre-requisite (should you have previous industry related experience, you must meet FAIS requirements)
- Leadership skills, including the ability to motivate and develop people
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication and relationship building skills
- Confident, assertive and persuasive ability
- Target driven and a self-starter with an entrepreneurial mind set
- Sales skills/orientation
- A solid work ethic is important as all growth opportunities are based on individual results
- Problem solving ability
- Ability to work within a team
- Flexibility, open mindedness and a “can do” approach
- Technology Acumen
Closing Date: 26 February 2014
How to Apply for Trainee Manager Posts available at Sanlam
If you comply with the eligibility criteria and other requirements provided by Sanlam, you should Apply Online for the Latest Sanlam Career Opportunities in South Africa for Trainee Managers.