The South African SKA Project is offering the Latest Young Professional Development Programme 2015 / 2016 in South Africa. The Youth Development Programme 2015-2016 have been announced by various companies, and the South African Young people are becoming professionals in their relevant fields. The Youth Training Programme 2015/2016 can jump start your career by providing your better and valuable experience in your field, so you should not miss the chance to work at South African SKA Project.
The Young Graduate Programme 2015 / 2016 will be helpful for you in near future, when you will be getting more better Jobs and Career Opportunities with various big South African Companies. The SKA Project is available for Young Engineers, who are studying engineering in South Africa. The Young Professional Development Programme 2015 should be joined by the interested candidates, after having a look on the details of programme.
Professional Young Development Programme in South Africa: SKA Youth Programme 2015 / 2016
The South African SKA Project wishes to recruit bright, young and enthusias5c graduates and postgraduates through its Young Professionals Development programme into its science and engineering teams. Only South African citizens are eligible with one of the following academic qualifications:
- In final year of a Bachelor of Engineering in Electronic Engineering
- In final semester of National Diploma in Electronic Engineering
- Completing a Bachelor of Technology in Electronic Engineering
- In final year of a Bachelor of Science with Mathematics and Physics as majors, or with Mathematics and Computer Science as majors
- Completing a Bachelor of Science Honours in Astronomy / Astrophysics, or in Computer Science
- In second and final year of a Masters Degree in Electronic Engineering or Observational Radio Astronomy
- In final year of Masters Degree of Technology in Electronics
- In third and final year of a Doctoral Degree in Electronic Engineering or Observational Radio Astronomy
Closing Date: 1 May 2015
How to Apply for Young Professional Development Programme 2015/2016 in South Africa at SKA
To apply please send an email with your name, CV and full academic transcript to YPDP@ska.ac.za. You should keep in mind the closing date of the Youth Development Programme 2016, and apply online at the first convenient. The SKA of South Africa has announced the Young Professional Development Programme to train newbies in their relevant engineering fields, hence you should not waste your time. The interested candidates should forward their job application at the earliest possible time to join the South African SKA Youth Development Programme.