Zurich Insurance Group is offering the Latest Learnerships 2015 in South Africa. Zurich Learnership Programme 2015 is available with the collaboration of INSETA, South Africa. If you are looking for latest Insurance Learnerships for 2015 then you should join the Zurich Insurance Group of South Africa.
Zurich Learnerships 2015 can kick start your professional career and raise your experience and skills in short span of time. You may also get better job opportunities and career offers from various other big companies in near future. If you are looking for the Sales, Underwriting or Insurance Claims Learnership Opportunities 2015, then you have come to the right place, as Zurich South Africa Learnerships 2015 are available for you. The interested candidates can have a look on the details of Learnerships at Zurich, South Africa before submitting their job application.
INSETA Learnerships 2014-2015 have been announced previously, and now INSETA Learnership Programme 2015 is available at Zurich Insurance Group, where you can earn while learning something special in the relevant field.
Zurich Learnership Programme 2015: INSETA Careers / Jobs
Zurich is one of the world’s leading insurance groups, and one of the few to operate on a global basis. Our mission is to help our customers understand and protect themselves from risk.
The Zurich Learnership Programme is offered in partnership with INSETA (Insurance Sector Education and Training Authority) and focuses on assisting previously disadvantaged young South Africans by creating the opportunity to gain work-related experience in the short-term insurance industry. During the 12-month programme, the learners are placed in the core operations of the business (Sales, Underwriting and Claims) and simultaneously work towards obtaining a FETC Short Term Insurance Qualification.
Zurich regards the Learnership Programme as a key economic and social enabler as it benefits the candidate, society and the insurance industry as a whole. Successful candidates receive full accreditation of the FETC Short Term Insurance Qualification at level 4 and are FAIS compliant.
The Zurich Learnership is offered at our Head Office (15 Marshall Street, Ferreirasdorp, Johannesburg) and at our Durban Office (309 Umhlanga Rocks Drive, La Lucia Ridge).
The Learnership runs from 1 February 2015 to 31 January 2016.
The Zurich Learnership Programme is targeted at young South Africans who meet the following criteria:
Under the age of 24 (i.e. turning 24 in 2015)
- Previously disadvantaged
- South African citizen
- Has a Grade 12 qualification or equivalent
- Is able to communicate (speak, read, write) in English, and being able to communicate in any of the other official languages will be regarded as an added advantage.
- Has passed English and Mathematics in Grade 12 (Achieved 50% and above)
- Has not obtained any further qualifications since Grade 12 and is not presently studying towards a qualification
- Does not have the financial means to obtain a qualification
Successful candidates will be offered a 12 month fixed contract for the duration of the Learnership
As a Zurich Learner, your main responsibilities will involve:
- Successfully completing the various learning modules which make up the Short Term Insurance Qualification as well as other learning programmes that you will complete as part of the Learnership
- Deliver against the various objectives as agreed to in your performance contract. You will be assigned a mentor within the business who will identify activities to be completed along with specific performance criteria.
- Actively engage with your assigned Mentor with a view to comprehensively understanding the various structures within Zurich Insurance and the Short Term Insurance Industry
- Succesfully complete all INSETA stipulated requirements (such as the Learner log-book) in order to attain the Learnership Certification.
How to Apply for Zurich Learnerships 2015 Available at INSETA, South Africa
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria and other requirements provided the INSETA, South Africa, then you can submit your C.V. along with other documents to avail these learnership opportunities at INSETA.
If you are looking for an opportunity to grow and develop and truly be part of a global family, please click here to apply online.
If you are interested to work at Insurance Company or Group, then you are welcomed to submit your learnership job application at the recruitment department of Zurich South Africa. You should not waste your time here and there, and apply online for the Zurich Insurance Careers, Jobs and Careers available for Learners.