Article clerks perform audits on allocated clients. Registering for a SAICA training contract enables candidates to specialise in the audit function. 3 year SAICA Training Contracts are available to Postgraduates who have completed an Accounting/Auditing degree at a SAICA accredited university.
Duties and Responsibilities
– Produce client reports (AFS, Minutes, Certificates, Management letter) – Perform Audit Work – Complete Tax Returns – Finalise an Audit File and propose an Audit opinion – Manage personal performance – Work effectively in teams – Uphold ethics and values and act with integrity – Write clearly and succinctly – Set clear objectives and plan activities – Work productively and in a challenging environment
3 year SAICA Training Contracts are available to Graduates and Postgraduates who are completing a Postgraduate (CTA) Accounting/Auditing degree at a SAICA accredited university. Other requirements: Computer literacy
We share the latest updates about Job Opportunities, Latest Learnerships 2018 / 2019, Bursaries, Training Programmes, Traineeships, Apprenticeships, Scholarships and Internships in South Africa and other countries.
1. Don't pay for any job posted here.
2. Your job has to pay you, so beware of scams.
3. If anyone demand money, then he is probably scam.
4. Report Scam via contact us form, and we will remove the job advert.