ArcelorMittal is offering the new career opportunities and latest jobs in South Africa. The Artisan Traineeship Programme 2016 / 2017 has been announced by ArcelorMittal company working in several countries. The Latest Traineeships 2016 / 2017 are also available at ArcelorMittal, South Africa. If you are interested in getting the Artisan Training, you should submit your application for ArcelorMittal Jobs in South Africa. The ArcelorMittal Careers mostly remain vacant / available in SA, and you may also avail the ArcelorMittal Vacancies after completing the Training Programme 2017.
Artisan Traineeship Opportunities are also available with other big companies working in South Africa, but you should go for the ArcelorMittal Jobs and Artisan Training Programme in South Africa to get the desired experience and expertise in the your relevant field. You should join this latest Artisan Training or Apprenticeship Job at Vanderbijlpark Works, and if you are interested then have a look on the following job’s details.
ArcelorMittal Artisan Traineeship Programme 2016 / 2017 at Vanderbijlpark Works
ArcelorMittal South Africa, Vanderbijlpark Works invites applications for an opportunity to be trained as artisan in the following fields: Welder, Boilermaker, Fitter, Millwright, Electrician, Instrumentation, Refractory Mason. ArcelorMittal is the world’s leading steel and mining company with 115 million tonnes of annual production capacity and 222.000 employees across 60 countries, The company is the leader in all major global steel manufacturing; including automotive, construction, household appliances and packaging, with leading research and development and technology, as well as sizable captive supplies of raw material and distribution network.
Applicants need to be in possession of the following qualifications:
- A complete Grade 12 qualification with English, Physical Science, applicable trade theory subject and an additional trade related technical subject-all passed with a minimum of 50%, and Mathematics passed with a minimum of 45%.
- A complete technical Grade 12 qualification with English, Physical Science and an applicable N3-N6 trade theory subject and an additional N3-N6 trade related technical subject-all passed with minimum of 50% and Mathematics passed with a minimum of 45%.
- A complete NCV Level 4 with related technical subjects. All passed with minimum of 50% and Mathematics passed with a minimum of 45%.
Previous recognised formal trade related institutional training will be an advantage. A contractual training agreement will apply. The bursary includes specified training cost, PPE, payment of institutional training, personal insurance as well as bursary allowance. Permanent employment on completion of trade test is not guaranteed.
Closing Date: 30 August 2016
How to Apply for ArcelorMittal Jobs 2016-2017 and Artisan Training in South Africa
Applicants must forward a complete CV, copy of ID, qualifications certificates and statements of results to [email protected] (Please quote reference VDB-APPR-01 and indicate the trade you are applying for).
- Preference will be given to previously disadvantaged groups
- The successful candidates will be subject to a medical examination
- By submitting your application, you give consent for us to use your personal information for recruitment
Only the interested candidates are welcome to submit their job application for the latest Artisan Training at ArcelorMittal South Africa. Hence if you are really willing to get Artisan Training in South Africa, you should submit your application form before the closing date of the programme.