Gauteng Arts and Culture Council (GACC) is offering the Arts and Culture Bursary 2015 in collaboration with Gauteng Department of Sports, Arts, Culture and Recreation. The Latest GACC Bursary Programme 2015 is available for students in Arts and Culture Field. Various 2015 Bursaries in Gauteng Province have been announced by private and government sectors, and it is the best chance for the Arts and Culture Students to avail these Bursaries for 2015 at Gauteng Arts and Culture Council, South Africa.
The Arts and Culture Bursary Scheme 2015 have been announced for those candidates / students who are unable to pay for their educational expenses. The Gauteng Arts and Culture Council Bursaries 2015 can pay for your educational expenses, and you can study with more ease and reliability. Hence if you are looking for Latest Available Bursaries in South Africa, then you have come to the right place.
The Government Bursaries 2015 are available at Gauteng Arts and Culture Council in collaboration with Gauteng Dept of Sports, Arts, Culture and Recreation. The interested candidates can have a look on the following details and descriptions of the Bursary 2015 before submitting their bursary application form at the bursary department of the Gauteng Arts and Culture Council (GACC).
Arts & Culture Bursaries 2015 in Gauteng, South Africa
Gauteng Department of Sport, Arts, Culture and Recreation in conjunction with the Gauteng Arts and Culture Council (GACC) calls on all Arts and Culture students for bursary application for the Academic year 2015.
Students will be assisted for the period of a 4 year studying cycle provided that they pass.
To be considered, applications should comply with the following criteria:
- Only South African citizens residing and studying in Gauteng will be considered for bursaries.
- Bursaries are awarded in the following disciplines: Ceramic design, Classical Music, Copywriting, Media Studies, Creative Writing, Drama, Dance & Choreography, Fashion design, Fine Art, Graphic design, Jewellery design, Performing arts, Photography, Puppetry, Sound Engineering, Textile design, Theatre and Visual Arts, Research in the field of Arts and Culture.
- Proof of registration or provisional acceptance from the institution where the student will further his/her studies to be attached.
- Full official recent academic transcripts / results.
- Certified copy of ID and updated CV to be attached.
- Two written reference letters from reputable referees
- The bursary will cover tuition fees, registration fees and 100% of books /materials. No transport costs and accommodation costs will be covered.
- Permanently employed students either by Public or Private institutions will not be funded.
- Students studying at Private institutions will not be assisted.
Undergraduates and Post Graduates (specifically in the field of Arts and Culture Research) may apply.
How to Apply for Gauteng Arts and Culture Council Bursary 2015
Click here to download the Arts and Culture Bursary Application form
Applications can be posted to:
Grants Officer: Arts and Culture
Department of Sport, Arts, Culture and Recreation
Private Bag X33
Or hand delivered at:
Department of Sport, Arts, Culture and Recreation Offices
35 Rissik Cnr. Fox Street
The closing date for applications is 31 October 2014
If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria provided by Gauteng Arts and Culture Council, then you can apply online for the New Bursaries 2015 in Gauteng, South Africa. If you need more details about the Arts and Culture Bursaries 2015, then you should go through the official site of Gauteng Department of Sport, Arts, Culture and Recreation. The Government Bursary Programmes 2015 are rare in South Africa. If you are looking for the Latest Government Bursaries for 2015, then you should apply for the Gauteng Dept of Sports, Arts, Culture and Recreation Bursaries 2015 to complete your studies with more ease.