The Department of Public Enterprises is offering the Latest Internships 2018 in Pretoria, South Africa. If you are looking for Government Internships 2018 or Graduate Internship Opportunities, you have come to the right place. The Dept of Public Enterprises Internship 2018 will boost your experience level in short span of time, and you will get more better Jobs in near future.
The Dept of Public Enterprises Internship Programme 2018 is available in various fields of study including Administration, Economics Natural Sciences, Accounting, Political Science, Finance Management, Supply Chain Management, Business Management, Human Resources etc.
The Dept of Public Enterprises Jobs usually remain available / vacant in South Africa, and now you can also avail the Govt Training Programme 2018. It is also pertinent to mention here that you may also avail the Government Jobs or Government Careers after completing the Dept of Public Enterprises Internships 2018. The interested candidates should have a look on the details of Internship Training Jobs 2018 before forwarding their job application form to the concerned department.
Department of Public Enterprises Internship Programme 2018: Internships in Pretoria, SA
Stipend R6324.00 per month
DPE offers 12 months Internship opportunities to enhance Skills and gain meaningful workplace experience to complement their studies. University or University of Technology students with undergraduate or post graduate degrees in the following fields may apply:
- LLB / BCom Law [x1] Ref: INT 1
- BTech Public Administration [x1] Ref: INT 2
- BTech / BCom Economics or Risk [x1] Ref: INT 3
- ND or BCom Accounting [x1] Ref: INT 4
- ND Engineering or Natural Science [x1] Ref: INT 5
- BCOM Accounting or Economics [x2] Ref: INT 6
- Bcom Accounting / Financial Management or Economics [x1] Ref: INT 7,
- National Diploma / Degree in Auditing [x1] Ref: INT 8
- Degree / National Diploma in IGR, International Relations or Political Science / Public Administration [x1] Ref: INT 9
- Degree or Diploma in Business / Project Management [x1] Ref: INT 10,
- Post Degree in Economics Studies [x1] Ref: INT 11
- Honor’s degree in Environmental Science [x1] Ref: INT 12
- Bachelor of Administration / ND Security Management [x1] Ref: INT 13,
- Diploma / Degree in Media Relations / Marketing in Graphic Design is an advantage [x1] Ref: INT 14
- BCom Accounting or Financial Management [x1] Ref: INT 15
- BCom Accounting, Logistics or Supply Chain Management Degree or National Diploma [x1] Ref: INT 15
- Diploma in Information Technology support services or National Diploma or Degree in Information Management or Library Science National Diploma in [x1] Ref: INT 16
- Degree Or Post Graduate Degree in Finance / Economics or Business Management [x1] Ref: INT 17
- National Diploma Public Administration [x1] Ref: INT 18 [x2].
- National Diploma Public Administration [x1] Ref: INT 19
- Honor’s in Public Management or related Field, Masters will be advantage
Ref: INT 20
- Nationa l Diploma Public Administration [x1] Ref: INT 21
- National Diploma in Human Resources Management / Human Resources Development
Ref: INT 22
How To Apply For Department of Public Enterprises Internship Opportunities for 2018
CLOSING DATE : 15 September 2017
Applications must be submitted on form Z83 and should be accompanied by certified copies of qualifications, ID as wel l as a comprehensive CV in order to be considered. It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA). Correspondence will be limited to successful candidates only.
If you have not been contacted within 3 months after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
Shortlisted candidates will be subjected to screening and security vetting to determine the suitability of a person for employment. Failure to submit the requested documents will result in your application not being considered. No faxed or e – mailed applications will be considered.
Application must be forwarded to: The Department of Public Enterprises, Private Bag X15, Pretoria, 0028 or hand deliver at 1090 Infotech Building, Arcadia & Hilda Street, Hatfield 0028.
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned above, you should apply online for the Government Internship Programme 2018 available at Dept of Public Enterprises.