The Department of Science and Technology is offering the Latest Internships 2018 in various categories or fields of study. The Government Internships 2018 have been announced by various companies working in South Africa. The Following 2018 Internships are available at Dept of Science and Technology South Africa.
- Supply Chain Management Internships
- Communication Science Internships
- Legal Services Internships
- Human Resources Internships
If you are looking for Dept of Science & Technology Internships 2018, you have come to the right place. The Dept of Science and Technology Careers usually remain available / vacant in South Africa, and now the Government Internship Programme 2018 has also been announced by the company. It is pertinent to mention here that you may also avail the DST Jobs or DST Vacancies after completing the DST Internship Programme 2018. The Govt Internship Training Programme or Internship Jobs are available for hard working and talented candidates, so you should have a look on the details of Internship Programme 2018 before forwarding your job application form to the concerned / recruitment department.
Department of Science and Technology Internship Programme 2018: DST Internship 2018
The Department of Science and Technology is inviting suitable graduates who have completed their studies at institutions of higher learning to participate in an Internship Programme. The duration of the programme is twelve months, with effect from April 2018. Interested and qualifying graduates that are currently unemployed and never participated in an Internship Programme in the Public Service are invited to apply for these positions that are based at the Pretoria offices. Interns will receive a stipend ranging between R6 070.00 and R8 050.00 per month depending on the level of qualification.
Successful applicants will be placed in Pretoria at the Department of Science and Technology. The internship programme is offered for a period of 12 months. Successful applicants will be required to sign an internship contract for the duration of the internship period.Internships are available in the following fields of study:
- Communication Science – Degree/ Advanced Diploma: Journalism, Public Relations/ Speech Writing (1 Position)
- Human Resources – Degree/Advanced Diploma: Human Resources (1 Position)
- Legal Services – LLB Degree (1 Position)
- National Intellectual Property Management Office – LLB Degree (1 Position)
- Offices of the Deputy Directors-General Degree: Public Administration (6 Positions)
- Office of the Director General – Degree: Public Administration (1 Position)
- Supply Chain Management – Degree: Logistics/ Supply Chain Management (1 Position)
Who is Eligible to Apply?
- Unemployed graduates from Institutions of Higher Learning. Applicants should South African permanent residence who hold South African Identity Document and not be older than 35 years at the time of submission of application.
Candidates from all race groups and those with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply For Latest Internships at Department of Science & Technology South Africa
Closing date is 10 November 2017
Applications must be submitted on a Z83 form (download here), obtainable from any Public Service department, and should be accompanied by a comprehensive CV, certified copies of academic record; certificate and identity document.
Enquiries may be directed to: Ms. Dina Gwamba or Mr. Elvis Kgoale at 012 843 6686/ 6409.
All applications must be addressed to: Ms. D. Gwamba and posted to Department of Science and Technology, Private Bag x 894, Pretoria, 0001 or hand delivered at DST Building 53 reception area, CSIR Campus, Meiring Naude Rd, Brummeria, Pretoria.
NB: Applications received after the closing date will not be considered. Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only.
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria and other essential requirements, you should apply online for the Govt Internships at DST South Africa.