The CSIR Careers have been announced for trainees in South Africa. The Electrical Engineering In-Service Training Programme 2017-2018 is available for those candidates who are willing to get experience in the engineering field. The CSIR Jobs in South Africa will be helpful for you in raising your experience as well as expertise level in short span of time. The Electrical Engineering Training Programme 2017 has been announced by CSIR South Africa, where you can easily optimize your career.
The CSIR Internships 2017 may also be available soon, but the company has announced the Electrical Engineering Inservice Training 2017 in Cape Town, South Africa, so you should avail these Training Opportunities at the first convenient. It is also pertinent to mention here you may get more better Electrical Engineering Careers or Jobs in near future after completing the Electrical Engineering Training Jobs 2017. The CSIR Vacancies in South Africa may also be available for you after getting the experience certificate. The interested candidates should have a look on the details of CSIR Traineeships 2017-2018 before forwarding their job application form to the concerned / recruitment department.
CSIR Jobs: Electrical Engineering In-Service Training Programme 2017 at CSIR South Africa
Location: Cape Town
The CSIR has an In – service Training opportunity for registered students who seek practical experience. The incumbent will assist with laboratory – based electronic designs and fieldwork. This position is based in Rosebank, Cape Town.
- Under supervision, the Trainee will assist with the following:
- Technical engineering tasks associated with the field of marine electronics, autonomous robotics and general technologies
- Assembling and testing of electronic systems , sub – systems , laboratory – based design and construction;
- Executing schematic drawings and printed circuit board designs;
- User interface, micro-controllers, embedded and high – end software;
- Installing, constructing, commissioning, wiring interfacing of electronic equipment’s;
- Finding faults , repairing , testing and servicing of analogue and digital electronic equipment;
- Providing general support to qualified engineers and technicians ;
- Reporting on technical and administrative documentation;
- Procuring components and general administrative tasks ;
- Servicing and piloting of existing robotics platforms .
- Currently enrolled for a national diploma in electrical engineering (Light Current) and must have completed S1, S2, S3 and S4 theoretical blocks or must be currently busy with S4;
- Must have an interest in general technologies (mechanical design, 3D rendering);
- Hands – on practical approach to technical construction (application of theoretical knowledge);
- Willing and able to work for extended periods on research vessels at sea (Antarctica, local and international waters) ;
- An awareness and interest in the environment and ocean technologies will be an added advantage.
Closing date: 31 January 2017
How To Apply For CSIR Training Programme 2017: Electrical Engineering Training in Cape Town
Should you meet the above requirements, please email your CV to [email protected] with your name and surname, position title and reference number i n the subject line, (eg. John Smith: Job title : Reference No: 30 6124 )
If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria and other necessary requirements as mentioned above, you should apply online for the recently announced CSIR Careers for 2017. The Training Programme for Electrical Engineers will be helpful for you in boosting your experience level, so you should not miss the training opportunities available in Cape Town.