The Ernst & Young is offering the Latest Graduate Programme 2019 in South Africa. The Ernst and Young Jobs and Careers have been announced for graduate interns, where they can optimize their career and professional skills while working under the kind control of veterans. The following Ernst & Young Graduate Programme 2019 are available for candidates.
- Technology Advisory Graduate Programme 2019
- Performance Advisory Graduate Programme 2019
The Ernst & Young Graduate Training Jobs 2019 will boost your experience level in short span of time, and you will get more better jobs or Ernst & Young careers after completing the Graduate Internships 2019. The Ernst and Young Graduate Development Programme 2019 will be helpful for you in finding better and valuable experience in the above mentioned fields. You may also find the Technology Advisory Jobs or Performance Advisory Vacancies after getting the experience certificate from the company. The interested candidates should have a look on the details and descriptions of the 2019 Graduate Programme before forwarding their job application form to the concerned department.
Ernst & Young Graduate Programme 2019: Jobs for Graduates in South Africa
If you want to join EY then we are looking for talented graduates like you! The talent we recruit and the training and development opportunities we provide are fundamental to our success. We provide our graduates with the opportunity and support they need to build a career that is right for them.
Brief Description of Role
Ernst & Young work with some of the biggest (and best) companies around helping them to improve their effectiveness and achieve their business goals. Our clients look to us to help create momentum, develop innovative solutions and challenge convention.
It’s the relationships we have with our colleagues and clients that make the way we work unique and energizing. We create teams to address the client’s needs directly, drawing on skills form across the firm. As a graduate you will work for a variety of clients with different team members who will continually stretch and challenge you to meet our client’s commercial needs as well as your own goals. Ultimately your decision about where your career starts depends on your needs and what level of responsibility you are ready for.
- Individuality, personality and the confidence to think differently
- Great team-working skills
- Awareness of general business issues and trends
- Flexibility to think on your feet
- Intellect and imagination
- Ambition to develop a career
- Ability to see other people’s point of view
- Newly qualified with Honours degree in Commerce / Logistics / Engineering / Science, etc.
- Supply Chain / Procurement qualification with management diploma / degree
B.Sc / B.Com Honours with focus on Quantitative skills, financial engineering, mathematical modelling, data modelling, IT.
Skills & Behavioural Attributes
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Team leadership
- Ability to build and develop internal and client relationships
- Ability to deliver high quality work
- Sound project methodology application experience
- Business Acumen
- Integrity; respect and teaming
- Energy; enthusiasm and the courage to lead
- Build relationships based on doing the right thing
How To Apply for Ernst & Young Graduate Jobs 2019: Graduate Internships in South Arica
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria and other essential requirements as mentioned above, you should:
Apply Online for the Ernst & Young Technology Advisory Graduate / Internship Programme
Apply Online for the Ernst & Young Performance Advisory Graduate / Internship Programme
Ernst and Young Graduate Programme 2019/20 will jump start your career by engaging you with their professionals. So you should not miss the Graduate Opportunities available at Ernst & Young, South Africa.