ERWAT Careers are offering the Graduate Programme 2014 in South Africa. There are several Job Opportunities available at ERWAT, which are usually lying vacant. This Graduate Development Programme by ERWAT has been started for those students, who are serious about getting training after completing their graduation.
ERWAT Graduate Programme 2014 can raise your area of expertise, experience and knowledge at the same time, as you will have to go through several tasks during the 2014 graduate programme in South Africa. After completing the ERWAT Graduate Development Programme at ERWAT, you will get several job opportunities in near future. So Just complete the ERWAT Graduate Training Programme 2014 by applying at the earliest possible time. Have a look on the description and details of ERWAT Graduate Traineeship 2014.
ERWAT Graduate Programme 2014
If you’re a South African citizen between the ages of 20 and 35 and you haven’t previously taken part in an Internship (graduate) programme, you could be given the
opportunity to take part in this 12-month programme. The Internship will offer you workplace exposure in order to improve your prospects of employability.
What are the benefits
- A full and realistic view of workplace culture and expectations
- Integration of academic preparation with professional challenges
Internships are offered in the following fields:
- BSc/ND Engineering (Chemical) (Ref. 105083/21)
- BSc Environmental Management (Ref. 105083/22)
What will we need from you?
- A CV accompanied by certified copies of the relevant degree or diploma, academic transcripts (records) and South African Identity Document
- Proof of residence (since priority will be given to residents of Ekurhuleni)
- An application letter stating the field you are applying for
- A statement to the effect that you have not previously been employed or participated in any internship programme
If successful, you will be required to sign a contract for the duration of the programme.
How to Apply for Graduate Programme by ERWAT
Send your application, quoting the relevant reference number, to [email protected] or apply online at www.humanjobs.co.za
Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only. Should you not hear from us within 1 month of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
If you think that you comply with the eligibility criteria, you can apply online by sending your C.V. on the above mentioned ERWAT’s email address. So don’t waste your time and apply at your earliest.