Closing Date: 28 February 2019
First Car Rental is a proudly South African car rental company that has been in business for over 19 years.
We have a large fleet of vehicles in use across South Africa and more than 50 car rental branches located nationwide, including branches at all major South African airports, business and tourist destinations. We also have an operational presence in Malta, Mauritius, Tanzania and Turkey.
Worldwide, First Car Rental is partnered with SIXT rent a car, one of Europe’s largest car hire companies, to provide international car hire in over 100 countries and 4 500 locations.
We are looking for “purple-hearted” professionals!
We are looking for dynamic, enthusiastic, hardworking people who endeavour to achieve the highest standards of service in the car hire industry. At First Car Rental, we are committed to creating a workplace that gives all employees the opportunity to fully optimise their potential.
Our ethos is simple – work honestly, ethically and professionally.
If you consider yourself dynamic and dealing with customers is your PASSION, we are the Company for YOU!
Successful incumbents will engage in a one year Learnership gaining valuable skills and knowledge.
The scope of which will include:
- customer interactions
- telephone skills
- office administration
- wide variety of operational tasks
- Proficient in English (speak, read, write)
- Matric or equivalent
- PC literate
- MUST be a South African Citizen
- live in any of the following areas:
We have positions available in the following areas:
|• Central Gauteng||• Port Elizabeth|
|• Northern Gauteng||• Central Durban|
|• Pretoria||• Greater Durban area|
|• East London||• North Coast|
|• George||• Natal Midlands|
|• Mthatha||• Cape Town and surrounds|
- Valid unendorsed code 08/EB driver’s license
- Gaining work experience whilst working towards a portable and recognised qualification.
- Those Learners who prove their dedication and commitment to our customers and our brand throughout their time with us, may be considered for permanent employment after the completion of their Learnership.
- Please note that, as a Learner, you will receive a basic monthly stipend to cover transport costs only.
PLEASE NOTE: a specific corporate dress code will need to be adhered to.