The Latest Internship Programmes 2014 are available at Limpopo Office of the Premier in South Africa. Special Internship Jobs 2014 have been announced by the Limpopo Office of Premier, where you will get the expertise, knowledge and experience in relevant field.
- Applications from unemployed South African citizens residing in Limpopo aged between 18 and 35 years are hereby invited for the fitting of internship positions as shown below.
- Applicants who already participated in any Government Internship Programme will not be considered and if it is found that this was the case after appointment, the contract will be terminated with immediate effect.
- The applications must be submitted on a signed Z83 form and must be accompanied by a comprehensive CV and certified copies of educational qualifications. Academic records and identity documents,
- Applicants must clearly indicate the reference number on Z83 form. Separate applications should be submitted for each area of placement.
- All applications should be directed to following address: The Director General, Office of the Premier, Private Bag 749483, Polokwane 7000 or hand delivered at the of the Premier, No. 40 Hans van Rensburg street, Mowaneng building, Polokwane,
- Enquiries should be directed to Mr. Caswell Chuene or Ms Eustace Maatjie at telephone numbers 015 287 5299 and 015 287 5355 respectively.
- The Office of the Premier is an affirmative action employer. Suitable women and the people with disabilities remain the target group and are encouraged to apply in line with the Employment Equity Act N055 of 1998.
- The closing date for the applications is the 31st December 2013 at 16h30. Late applications, e-mails or faxed applications will not be considered. Failure to comply with the above requirements will result in the disqualification of the application. Please accept that your application has not been successful if you do not hear from this Office two (2) months after the closing date.
|REFERENCE No.||FIELD OF EXPOSURE|
NO. OF Position
|OTP11 / 001||lnter-governmental Relations (IGR), International Relations (IR) and Official donor Assistance||1||National Diploma / Degree in International Relations / Admin / Political Science|
|OTP11 / 002||Organisational Design||1||National Diploma / Degree in Management Services / Production Management / Industrial and Organisation Psychology|
|OTP11 / 003||Batho Pele Programme||1||National Diploma / Degree in Admin / Public Management|
|OTP11 / 004||Special Programme||1||National Diploma / Degree in Admin / Social Science or Administration|
|OTP11 / 005||Performance Monitoring and Evaluation||1||National Diploma / Degree in Monitoring Evaluation and Evaluation / Admin / Development|
|OTP11 / 006||Human Resource Management||1||National Diploma / Degree in HRM|
|OTP11 / 007||Internal Labour Relations||1||National Diploma / Degree in Labour Law / Labour Relations|
|OTP11 / 008||Departmental Government Information Technology||1||National Diploma / Degree in information Technology, Computer Science, System Development|
|OTP11 / 009||Supply Chain Management||1||National Diploma / Degree in Cost & Management Accounting, Logistics or Supply Chain Management|
|OTP11 / 010||Expenditure & Compliance||1||National Diploma / Degree in Accounting/ Accounting Science Financial Accounting / Financial Management / Internal Auditing|
|OTP11 / 011||Budget Planning||1||National Diploma / Degree in Accounting Science/ Financial Accounting/ Cost and Management Accounting|
|OTP11 / 012||Communications Services||1||National Diploma / Degree in Journalism /|
|OTP11 / 013||Human Resource Development||1||National Diploma / Degree in HRD / HRM / Training Management / Training|
|OTP11 / 014||Performance Management||1||National Diploma / Degree in Admin / Public Management / HRM|
|OTP11 / 015||Development Planning||1||National Diploma / Degree in Planning / Development Studies / Project Management|
|OTP11 / 016||Spatial Planning||1||National Diploma / Degree in Planning / Development Studies / Project Management|
|OTP11 / 017||Security Management||1||National Diploma / Degree in Security / Management Policing|
|OTP11 / 018||Records Management||1||National Diploma / Degree in Information Management/ Archival Studies / Library Science / Knowledge Management/ Management Assistant|
|OTP11 / 019||Strategic Management||1||National Diploma / Degree in Administration / Management|
|OTP11 / 020||Legal Services||1||National Diploma / Degree in Law / LLB|
|OTP11 / 021||Asset and Transport Management||1||National Diploma / Degree in Logistics / Supply Chain Management / Transport Management/ Public Management|
|OTP11 / 022||HR Planning and Service Delivery||1||National Diploma / Degree in Administration /Public Management/ HRM|
|OTP11 / 023||Policy, Research and Anti-Poverty Strategies||1||National Diploma / Degree in Policy / Research/ Development Studies|
|OTP11 / 024||Limpopo Employment Growth Development Programme||1||National Diploma / Degree in Economics|
Mowaneng Building, 40 Hans Van Rensburg Street. POLOKWANE, 0699. Private Bag X9483, POLOKWANE, 0699 Tel: (015) 287 6000, (015) 287 6999, Fax: (015) 295 3840.
How to Apply for the Internship Jobs at Limpopo Office of the Premier
Keep in mind the Closing Date: 31 December 2013 and apply at the earliest possible time for 2014 Internships.