Landis+Gyr is offering the Line Operator Internships 2014 in Centurion, South Africa. Landis + Gyr is an electrical company that is offering the Latest Internship Programme 2014 for Line Operators. If you are looking for experience as Lineman or Line Operator, you should join the latest Landis+Gyr Internship Programme 2014 in South Africa.
Landis+Gyr is a famous electrical company working in South Africa since long, and it will be a beneficial opportunity for you to work at Landis+Gyr South Africa. The company is providing the smart grid and metering solutions in all over the South Africa. You will go through various tasks during the Internship Jobs at Landis+Grye South Africa.
After completing the Line Operator Internship Opportunity for 2014 at Landis+Gry, you will get more better job opportunities and career offers from various companies in near future. So don’t miss the Landi+Gyr Job Opportunity and apply at the earliest possible time. Landis+Gyr has announced the Latest Careers and Job Opportunities that could be availed by the people in South Africa. So have a look on the Landis+Gyr Internship Programme 2014 for Line Operators and apply at the earliest possible time.
Landis+Gyr Line Operators Internships 2014
Applications are invited from the following graduates for a Line Operator opportunity within Landis + Gyr:
- Electrical Engineering Graduates with N5 or N6 Light Current.
Mission of Function
The primary responsibility of the Line Operator is to perform manual labour along a production line. Operates and troubleshoots production line machinery and computers. Perform minor repairs as necessary.
Areas of Responsibility / Tasks
- Operate production line machinery.
- Responsible for Quality control.
- Make adjustments as necessary to produce product within specification.
- Reject product outside of specifications.
- Operate within standard operating procedures (SOP) and Job Safety Analysis (JSAs).
- Complete daily production logs.
- Communicate with operators from other shifts.
- Clean and maintain work areas.
- Turn off and lock out equipment when not in use.
- N5 or N6 Electrical Engineering, Light Current.
- Certified Copies of ID, Matric and Tertiary certificates as well as Transcripts or academic record must be attached.
- Experience – None, training will be provided
- Application will only be considered from South African Citizens
- Only females may apply.
- Applicants who stay around Midrand, Tembisa and Pretoria Central will be mostly preferred
The Landis+Gyr Careers and Jobs usually remain opened, and you should avail these job opportunities by going through their official site.
Closing Date: 24 January 2014
How to Apply for Landis + Gyr Internship Programme 2014
All applications must be e-mailed to [email protected] or faxed to 0866856382 no later than the closing date. So you should keep in mind the closing date and apply for the Landis+Gyr Internships for 2014 in South Africa.