Latest Marketing Internships 2014 are available at GlaxoSmithKline in South Africa (Bryanston). The Marketing Internship Programme 2014 has been announced by Glaxosmithkline company especially for those students, who are willing hard to get experience in marketing field. There are several GlaxoSmithKline Careers and Job Opportunities for 2014, which have been announced recently, but you should go to the Marketing Internship Opportunities 2014 if you are looking for some good experience to boost your career.
Sales and Marketing is a department, which needs good experience and expertise. This experience may be helpful for you in finding good marketing jobs in near future. GlaxoSmithKline Marketing Internship 2014 has been offered for those hard working candidates who are looking to get experience in sales and marketing field.
The Recently announced Internship Jobs at GlaxoSmithKline can boost your experience, expertise and skills in short span of time. While working as marketing intern at Glaxosmithkline, you will go through various tasks related to marketing, and you will be learning something special in your field at the same time. Hence if you are serious to join Marketing Learnership Programme at GlaxoSmithKline in South Africa, you should have a look on the following internship details before applying online.
Marketing Internships at GlaxoSmithKline for 2014 in South Africa
NB: All applications must include school leaving results and latest university results otherwise they will not be considered.
- This is a one year graduate placement in the Southern Africa Pharmaceutical Marketing team. The graduate will have the opportunity to work on a range of brands across 11 Southern African Markets.
- The graduate programme will include the opportunity to learn and implement core marketing principles, support the brand manager with developing and implementing brand strategy, and build a foundation in pharmaceutical marketing.
- The graduate will have the opportunity to present their projects to senior management during the placement and develop their presentation and communication skills.
- Support the tactical implementation for a portfolio within the Business Unit.
- Support market analysis including taking account of the profile, competition, unmet need, market potential, customer insight, profitability and investments required to market a brand effectively.
- Support innovative customer focus marketing campaigns to achieve or exceed forecasts.
- Is fully compliant with the promotion and marketing code to achieve performance with integrity. The graduate will receive training on arrival on all relevant codes and principles.
- Supports the forecasting process for assigned products sales to ensure product availability and achieve targeted forecast accuracies.
- Ensures Sales Force Engagement for the portfolio, creating sales force understanding, knowledge, belief and motivation for the brand strategy.
All degrees from accredited Universities
- Strong communication (written and oral) skills
- Incisive analytical and strategic skills
- The capability to learn and apply the principles of marketing
- Knowledge of computer applications (word, PowerPoint and excel) for analysis, reporting and presentation.
- Collation of market and brand specific data from diverse data sources
- Develop insight and understanding of the customer and the market
- Interact within a cross-functional team in order to gain information and insight
- Show initiative and creativity in the development of the brand strategy
- Communication of the brand strategy to the different departments
- Ability to work both independently and lead teams is essential
Closing Date: 31 January 2014
How to Apply for GlaxoSmithKline Marketing Internship Programme 2014
If you comply with the eligibility criteria provided by the GlaxoSmithKline for the latest Internships 2014 in South Africa, you should go to their official site to apply online for the Marketing Internships 2014 to get more experience in marketing and sales fields.