Closing Date: 28 february 2019
The Namlog Group, one of the leading logistics and supply chain organisations operating in Southern Africa is fully BEE Compliant, boasts more than 150 vehicles, 600 staff members and manages 300 000 square metres of warehousing in three countries. An opportunity exists for a Finance Learnership and a Supply Chain Learnership at our company.
- Be between the ages of 18-25
- Be able to speak, read and write English
- South African Citizen
- Have completed Grade 12 and passed Accounting, Mathematics or Maths Literacy
- Not be permanently employed by another organisation
- Not be studying at any other institution
- Not be registered on any other learnership
- Be a person with a Disability (Advantage)
- Effective verbal and listening communications skills.
- Be honest and trustworthy.
- Be respectful.
- Be flexible.
- Demonstrate sound work ethics.
- Available for the full learnership period.
- Only Stipend and school fees will be paid.
Market Related Salary
If you meet the above criteria, then please send your CV and Matric Certificate via the online application.