Closing Date: 1 February 2019
Necsa Learning Academy would like to extend an invitation of HWSETA apprenticeship programme for Diesel Mechanic training.
Necsa Learning Academy (NLA) is a nationally recognised and accredited skills development centre focused on professional and technical skills development.
● Full N2 Engineering certificate with relevant trade theory or Matric with a pass in Maths & Science
In addition to above minimum criteria candidates must also meet the following requirements:
- ● Technical knowledge.
- ● Must be able to work in a team.
- ● Assist in building a high performance culture.
- ● Appointments to these positions are dependent on successful completion of screeningprotocols, such as being declared medically fit, security clearance, qualification verifications, and technical assessments.ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
- ● CV’s must be accompanied with an original certified proof of copy of an identify document.No deviation to the minimum criteria will be accommodated.
- ● The successful applicant will be appointed on a section 18.2 on a three years contract.
- ● Successful candidates will receive formal training at Orbit TVET college in Rustenburg andon-the-job training at Necsa
- ● Preference will be given to Employment Equity Candidates.
- ● Only South Africa citizens will be considered for these opportunities.
- ● No late application will be considered.
- ● Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only.To apply for the apprenticeship, please send your CV to [email protected] [email protected]For any enquiry regarding the advert you can contact Shielah Molapisi 012 305 3304. All applications must be submitted by 01 February 2019
If you have not been contacted within a month of the closing date of this advertisement, please consider your application unsuccessful.