Latest Nursing Learnerships 2017 are available at Mpumalanga Dept of Health, South Africa. The Nursing Learnership Programme 2017 should be availed by the serious and talented candidates in South Africa. Nursing is a field that needs good training and valuable experience to make you serve better in the field. Hence you can get Nursing Training at Mpumalanga Department of Health in South Africa by submitting your online application at the first convenient.
It is also pertinent to mention here that you may also get Nursing Jobs in South Africa after completing the Nursing Training Programme 2017. The Nursing Training Courses are rare in South Africa, so you should take advantage of this Nursing Learner Training Jobs.
Mpumalanga Dept of Health Vacancies / Careers mostly remain available for those candidates who have good experience in Nursing field. You may also get Better Nursing Careers and Careers after completing the Nursing Learnership Opportunities available in South Africa. Hence you should apply for the Latest Learnerships 2017 at Mpumalanga Department of Health after going through the complete job details as mentioned below.
Mpumalanga Department of Health Offers Nursing Learnerships 2017 in South Africa
ADMISSION FOR TRAINING AS A NURSE: DIPLOMA IN NURSING (GENERAL, COMMUNITY & PSYCHIATRY) AND MIDWIFERY ? 2017
The Department of Health invites Mpumalanga Province citizens to apply to study towards the four year Diploma in Nursing (General, Community & Psychiatry) and Midwifery at Mpumalanga College of Nursing. Students will receive a fixed monthly stipend for the duration of their study and will not be put on posts. There are no fees payable to be admitted at the College. Please note that space is limited.
Applicants must meet ALL the following compulsory minimum requirements, not some of them:
- A matriculation certificate qualifying for admission for a diploma/degree.
- English at least level 4 (HG D/SG C) or above
- Life Science /Biology/Physiology at least level 4 (HG D/SG C) or above.
- Mathematics at least level 3 or (HG E /SG D) or Maths Literacy at least level 4 or above
- Any one of Physical Science/Agriculture/Geography; passed with at least level 3 (HG E/SG D) or above
- Minimum total Admission Point Score (APS) of the six subjects with highest levels should not be less than 25 (Excluding Life Orientation)
A previous qualification in a Nursing or similar programme is not considered as a requirement for admission and does not replace the above.
Certificates not registrable with the South African Nursing Council (e.g. ABET) will not be considered. Applicants with a disability will be considered only in terms of the inherent requirements of the nursing duties.
NOTE: Applicants currently in grade 12 are to update their results online after final results are issued or submit by hand before 15 January 2017. No faxed or e-mailed applications are allowed.
SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE REQUIRED:
- To sign an agreement with the Department of Health to work back the number of years trained
- To attend lectures for theoretical knowledge and do Work Integrated Learning in health facilities as required by the South African Nursing Council.
Closing Date: 31 August 2016
How to Apply for Nursing Learnership Programme 2017 at Mpumalanga Dept of Health
Physical applications must be addressed to: The Director HRD, Mpumalanga Department of Health, Private Bag X11285, Mbombela, 1200, or hand delivered at the Mpumalanga Provincial Government Office, Building no 3, Riverside Park, Nelspruit.
Documents required (If applying online, the documents will be required when shortlisted)
- Application form (MCoN001) , no CV
- Copy of Matriculation Certificate/ statement of results or midyear grade 12 results for those who are still in Grade 12, certified within three months of closing date.
- Copy of Identity document certified within three months of closing date.
- Proof of Residence from your local municipal authority or Tribal Authority
Due to the large number of applications normally received, communication will be limited only to candidates considered for selection.
If you are not contacted after 1 March 2017, please consider your application unsuccessful.
You should keep in mind the closing date of Nursing Learnership In-take and forward your application at the first convenient. The Nursing Learnership Training Programme will boost your experience level and lead you towards better job opportunities.