Gauteng Government has announced the Latest Nursing Training Programme 2017 in South Africa. The Nursing Training Opportunities are rare in South Africa, and it is the best chance for you to apply for the Nurse Training Programme 2017 available at Government Department of Gauteng.
The Nursing learnership Programme 2017 can boost your experience and expertise in the Nursing Field, so if you are looking for Nursing Learnerships 2017 / 2018, you have come to the right place. You can now apply for the Nursing Learnership Opportunities available in Gauteng, South Africa to get special nursing training. The Nurse Training 2017 will also be available for the upcoming batch.
The Nursing Training Courses 2017 / 2018 have been offered by a lot of Nursing Schools in South Africa, and it is the necessary course for you to avail the Nursing Jobs available in South Africa. It is also expected that you may get more better Nursing Jobs and Career Opportunities right after successful completion of your Nursing Training for 2017. You can have a look on the Nursing Training Jobs available in South Africa before submitting your application at the recruitment department of Gauteng Government.
Gauteng Government Nursing Training Programme 2017
Gauteng Department of Health Nursing Training Intake for 2017
Applicants are invited to apply to study towards a Diploma in Nursing (Psychiatric, Community and Midwifery) in 2017 at one of the following Gauteng Nursing Collages: Ann Latsky Nursing College, Chris Hani Baragwanath Nursing College, SG Lourens Nursing College.
The reference number for this post is: NUR/01/2017.
It the Department’s intention to promote representivity in the Public Service through the appointment of student nurses for the 4 year diploma in Nursing leading to registration as a Nurse (General, Community, Psychiatry) and Midwife (Gov R425).
After completion of the four year basic nursing course, an opportunity exists for qualified nurses to further their education in various specialty areas in nursing e.g. nursing education, nursing management, critical care nursing, trauma and emergency nursing, operating theatre nursing, primary health care, orthopaedic nursing, child nursing etc.
- Must be a South African citizen, 35 years of age or younger who resides in the Gauteng Province
- In possession of one of the following school leaving certificates: A Senior Certificate or a National Senior Certificate
- The following subject criteria are required:
- Senior Certificate: English HG D or SG C, Biology HG D or SG C and an M score of 15
- National Senior Certificate: English Level 4, Life Sciences Level 4 and an APS of 25
- Current Grade 12 learners must meet the National Senior Certificate requirements in their Grade 11 final results.
NOTE: Pre-Shortlisted Candidates will be required to submit copies of grade 12/ Matric certificate/statement or Grade 11 final report as well as ID copies at the nursing college of their choice.
Gauteng Department of Health will offer financial assistance to successful students in the form of a bursary on an annual basis until completion of the programme.
• Problem-solving ability • Patience • Love of people • Organisational ability • Leadership ability • Flexibility • A sense of humour • Calmness during a crisis • Communication, numeracy and life skills • Computer literacy • Study skills • Honesty • Compassionate and caring individuals who are prepared and willing to work night duty, weekends and public holidays are invited to apply for a limited number of Student Nurse posts.
SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE REQUIRED:
- To sign an agreement with the Department of Health
- To attend lectures
- To be prepared to work shifts, public holidays weekends and nights in the Gauteng Department of Health hospitals and clinics
All short-listed candidates will undergo a compulsory assessment and following further shortlisting an interview. Successful applicants will be required to undergo a medical surveillance, including a medical examination and security verification of all documentation.
Closing Date: 13 May 2016
How to Apply for Nursing Training Courses 2017 / Nursing Learnership Programme 2017
Applicants not receiving feedback within 3 months of the closing date should accept that their application was unsuccessful.
If you comply with the eligibility criteria and other requirements provided by Gauteng Government for Nursing Learnerships 2017 / Nursing Training Programme 2017, you can Apply Online by following the above mentioned method. The Nursing Training Jobs in South Africa have been offered by different Nursing Schools / Training Institutes, and you should not miss the Nursing Careers. You should apply online by submitting your job application to get experience in the Nursing field.