The SA Breweries (SAB) is offering the P1 and P2 In-Serving Training Programme 2017-2018 at Chamdor Production in Krugersdrop, South Africa. The SA Breweries Careers and Jobs are available for those candidates who are willing to get experience in the relevant field. The SA Breweries Jobs have been announced for P1 & P2 Trainees, so they should not miss the Training Opportunities based in South Africa. SA Breweries Apprenticeships 2017 have also been announced previously, and now the company has announced the Traineeship Opportunities for learners.
SA Breweries Training Programme 2017 will provide you better experience in the field, and you will get more better Jobs and Career Opportunities in near future. It is also worth mentioning here that you may avail SA Breweries Vacancies after completing the S4 In-Service Traineeships 2017-2018 at South African Breweries (SAB). The SA Breweries Training Jobs 2017-2018 should be availed by interested candidates after having a look on the details of P1 & P2 Experiential Training Programme 2017/2018. The interested candidates can forward their application form before the closing date of the South African Breweries Training Programme available in SA.
P1 / P2 In-Service Traineeship Programme 2017 / 2018 at SA Breweries
The South African Breweries has a development opportunity for suitable students to gain on the job experience for a period of 12 months. This position is based at Chamdor Production in Krugersdorp. The purpose of this opportunity is to provide 4 people with an opportunity to enroll for their Practical Training One & Two in their respective fields in the brewing department. They will enter into a 12 month, fixed term contract with Chamdor Brewery during which they will undergo both on-the-job and off-the-job learning, to complete their National Diploma at NQF5 level.
In-Service Training (IST) is a structured learning programme that combines off-the-job learning and on-the-job learning in an integrated programme. The off-the- job component of P1 & 2 covers more theoretical aspects of the learning with work-based learning providing the opportunity for application of the theory and the further practical learning experiences required. Further characteristics of this IST programme is:
- This IST leads to a national qualification registered on the National Qualification Framework at NQF5 level.
- The qualification is based on SAQA registered unit standards coupled with HET institutions where students have obtained an S4 qualification
- Competence is demonstrated in the workplace utilising a variety of assessment methods and using the assessment criteria as the standard of performance
- Minimum S4 qualification in Chemical Engineering or Bio Technology to qualify through the students HET institution in order to be eligible for the P1 & P2 programmes.
- Working experience would be an added advantage.
- Self motivated
- Attention to detail
- Ability to interact well in teams
- Ability to work effectively in teams
- Thrive in a fast paced, pressurized and competitive environment.
- The ability to apply theoretical scientific principles in the development of novel business solutions.
- Well developed decision making skills.
- Identifiy and apply new trends.
- A passion for quality and people
- High energy levels and a positive attitude
How to Apply for SA Breweries In-Service Training Programme for P1 & P2
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria and other essential requirements, you should Click Here to apply online for the recently announced SA Breweries Jobs for 2017. The SA Breweries Training 2017 will boost your experience level in short span of time, and you will get more better Career Opportunities in future, so forward your application form before the closing date of the Programme.